People Don't Get Out of the Way

Get this shit. I was supposed to go to NYC for a business meeting yesterday, but the weather there was so crappy - rainy and windy - that my flight was delayed until last night. So, I’m on my way to a meeting on Chambers and Broadway, in a nice, new suit, when I see this big dude, probably mid-30s coming towards me.

I feel like I recognize him (probably from T-Nation), so, as I’m looking at his face to try to jog my memory, this douche leans into me and plants his shoulder in my chest. He looks down at me and says, “That was for yesterday!”

Of course, I’m like, “WTF?”

So, I get up, dust myself off and head off to meet with the Don - I didn’t mention before that I was going to NY representing the Chicago office, if you know what I mean. The Don was none too pleased when I told him what happened. He said he thinks he knows who it was based on my description and that he will take care of it for me.

Good to know that people have my back.

DB

La Cosa Nostra FTW.

^

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
Get this shit. I was supposed to go to NYC for a business meeting yesterday, but the weather there was so crappy - rainy and windy - that my flight was delayed until last night. So, I’m on my way to a meeting on Chambers and Broadway, in a nice, new suit, when I see this big dude, probably mid-30s coming towards me.

I feel like I recognize him (probably from T-Nation), so, as I’m looking at his face to try to jog my memory, this douche leans into me and plants his shoulder in my chest. He looks down at me and says, “That was for yesterday!”

So, I get up, dust myself off and head off to meet with the Don - I didn’t mention before that I was going to NY representing the Chicago office, if you know what I mean. The Don was none too pleased when I told him what happened. He said he thinks he knows who it was based on my description and that he will take care of it for me.

DB[/quote]

Excellent twist! A Sixth Sense moment right there.

… So, I get up, dust myself off and head off to meet with the Don …[/quote]

Dust yourself off? It was fucking raining, moron.

lol

DB[/quote]

OH SHIT I AM SO SORRY GODFATHER , I MEANT NO HARM!

I stay in the way hoping to bump my bodacious tatas against a stranger and getting a bizzaro thrill from it. Then I act offended and give them a dirty look.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol
[/quote]

hahaha

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol
[/quote]

Nice. You’re on the Don’s list now too. Ever hear of figurative speech?

DB

Well, down there, as crowded as it is like he says, he’s lucky he didn’t floor a manager at his company. I worked there at AIG and it would be impossible to know or recognize everyone there that could get your ass fired. But I bet if you floored someone in this manner, they would never forget YOUR ass if they ever saw you within the company building.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I stay in the way hoping to bump my bodacious tatas against a stranger and getting a bizzaro thrill from it. Then I act offended and give them a dirty look.[/quote]

I like this. I like this a lot.

Good parody thread brah

I stay in the way hoping to bump my bodacious tatas against a stranger and getting a bizzaro thrill from it. Then I act offended and give them a dirty look.[/quote]

I choose to believe you.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

I choose to believe you.[/quote]

True story.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

I kinda want her to prove it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

I kinda want her to prove it.[/quote]

me too!

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

me too!
[/quote]

Lucky stranger

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:

me too!
[/quote]

Lucky stranger[/quote]

Especially if he’s short.

“Did you do the motorboat?”

DB