People Can Be Disgusting

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=486637

1. the littter box looks like the cleanest part of the place
  2. surprised someone like that irons their clothes lol

thats insane

Ummm like WTF! Ive seen some shitty places before but DAMN!

Yoh damn son, that’s something else.

I live with 3 women who are quite messy, but this is just ridiculous.

Wow.

That person must be on quite the bulk right now!

All I could think about was how many carbs they must be taking in…

I moved furniture for a summer a few years back and I have seen houses just like this. The worst was this ghetto trash family, their house looked like a fucking landfill, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced. There was trash all over the place just like in those pictures, dog shit everywhere, the house reeked of shit and wet hot garbage. And the kitchen! OH MY GOD! I just couldn’t believe how repulsive it was, rotting food all over the place, slime and mold on the walls, the sink was crawling with bugs and shit… Just fucking ugh.

My co-worker and I just looked at each other and were just baffled as to how and entire family could live like that. What’s worse is they wanted us to lower our price to move them by 200 dollars! After touring the house, we just got back into the truck and left.

I don’t understand this. I am not a “neat freak”, but there is no way in hell I could even be around someone who lived like that.

I am honestly speechless. That looks like the home of that woman who was conjoined to her couch and hadn’t moved in years.

They might as well just condemn the place. How could you even clean that up?

If you smoke so much that ash trays can’t contain it, it may just be time to quit…or go ahead and burn the place down so no one has to see that shit.

The bathroom is just absurd. Is that shitty TP or used pads? unbelievable

The computer.

Clearly, someone does a lot of work from home.

I don’t see too many close encounters happening in that bed.

Maybe I need to buy stock in Shipley’s donuts and WhatAburger.

Daaaaang!!
I wonder if they ever got a hold of the person and what her reasoning was…
Can you imagine your reaction if you were that person that went inside to just leave a note?!

I feel bad for the people that had to clean that up!

Who needs a toilet when you can shit on the floor?!

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
Daaaaang!!
Can you imagine your reaction if you were that person that went inside to just leave a note?!

I feel bad for the people that had to clean that up![/quote]

Can you clean that up?

With what?

Lysol? A sponge?

A fucking bulldozer, some lighter fluid and a match?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
mom-in-MD wrote:
Daaaaang!!

I feel bad for the people that had to clean that up!

Can you clean that up?

With what?

Lysol? A sponge?

A fucking bulldozer, some lighter fluid and a match?[/quote]

Napalm?

That is the most foul looking place I have probably ever seen. You would need an anthrax suit with an oxygen tank to even survive the smell. How on Earth does someone allow themselves to live in such filth. The guy who posted this should have also put up a pic of the lady who lives like this. But I doubt even putting her on blast would do much, this is truly someone who has no regard for anything.

I read that whole thread.

someone posted
“I wonder what her vagina smells like” LMAO :puke:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
That is the most foul looking place I have probably ever seen. You would need an anthrax suit with an oxygen tank to even survive the smell. How on Earth does someone allow themselves to live in such filth. The guy who posted this should have also put up a pic of the lady who lives like this. But I doubt even putting her on blast would do much, this is truly someone who has no regard for anything. [/quote]

She must be a shut in. No one lives like that and has tons of friends coming over…or at least, no one I know.

It’s like she hated trash bags.

Maybe a trash bag raped her mother and this is how she is getting back.

[quote]DaahsirRoon wrote:
thats insane[/quote]

That’s the only explanation.

The clean spot.

Every landfill has one.