People Answering Questions for Jim

[quote]Rave2.0 wrote:
It may have his name on it but it is a public forum - I am sure he knew what he was getting into when he started this. He’s been writing and participating here for years. Perhaps you could ask him for consultations in private if you don’t like us chiming in? Perhaps pay him. I personally love that others jump in and offer their opinion - and then Jim chimes in and corrects us all - or lets us know we’re doing things right. Discussions, roundtables, public debate - makes the world go round. It’s how you get better. Be thankful you have access to so many opinions. What exactly is the problem?[/quote]

the problem is when people give the wrong advice and think they know whats right by bastardizing the program, thats it mate, other peoples advice is fine, but when people speciafically ask jim and get someone who thinks they know answer the question totally wrong not only does it fuck up there progress it fucks it for others if people dont know what they are doing

dont be offended mate, its just an observation

I totally agree with you -
But like I said, it is a public forum and it goes with the territory. When you ask a question here you are not “specifically” asking Jim - which is why I said " Perhaps you could ask him for consultations in private if you don’t like us chiming in? Perhaps pay him." This is just the wrong place if you cannot weed through the b.s. and not get offended when someone gives an idiotic response. If you put a question up, just go down the left hand column and find his name and read it and then exit. Besides, judging from his brief answer - he doesn’t seem bothered.