Pentagon Video

I’m not much for all these crazy theories, but if they really wanted to shut them all down they would have shown a CLEAR video of the impact. Then nobody could say shit. I don’t feel that everyone should know all there is to know, but that would have cleared up a lot. I don’t see what it would have compromised.
The government almost always lies about stuff anyway. Casualty reports, WMD’s, etc., etc. I guarantee you the death toll in Iraq is substantially higher then they let on. It’s usually the case. If the average person knew how dirty our government really was ther’d be riots. Well, maybe not riots, but there’s a lot ,most people are clueless on, which is how the feds want it.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
The fact is these theories are embraced by people on the far right and people on the far left because there are crazy extremists on both sides.[/quote]

I’m glad we agree!

You are rambling because you have nothing intelligent to say yet you can’t let these disgusting conspracy theories die.

It is very sad.[/quote]

Stop rambling unintelligently and prove me wrong.

Your very sad.

(robot voice)
Hello I am autononmous.

There are also plenty of leftist anti-semites. They just try to pretend they are anti-zionist.
[/quote]
A keen observation based on fact, no, make that GUT fact!

You just blasted this debate into the bright rightwing light of truth! The true answer is really a conspiracy of ‘exploitation’ from the ‘left’ as example of ‘(____)’ to get their political agenda in action. Howard Dean exploited 9/11 to become the tyrant he is today! Do you believe the crap you gleefully pull out of your butt you right-wing, conspiracy, beer-hat wearing lunatic.

[quote]
The fact is these theories are embraced by people on the far right and people on the far left because there are crazy extremists on both sides.[/quote]

Extremists exist on both sides of the political program with an agenda of spreading 9/11 conspiracy theories because they are politically extreme and that is a fact. A powerful argument with a great deal of gut ‘truthiness’.

[quote]metalsluggx wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
You are rambling because you have nothing intelligent to say yet you can’t let these disgusting conspracy theories die.

It is very sad.

[/quote]

I and others have shredded these stupid theories many times on this forum. I am tired of proving you wrong. Go check out the popularmechanics.com rebuttal of all the 9/11 theories. Until you read them and tell me why they are wrong in detail I will not waste any time with you in real debate.

[quote]
Your very sad.

(robot voice)
Hello I am autononmous.[/quote]

The word is you’re. It is a contraction of you are. If you are (you’re) going to accuse me of acting unintelligently at least try to get it right.

I and others have shredded these stupid theories many times on this forum. I am tired of proving you wrong. Go check out the popularmechanics.com rebuttal of all the 9/11 theories. Until you read them and tell me why they are wrong in detail I will not waste any time with you in real debate.
[/quote]
In detail: Popular Mechanics Attacks the "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

You are (you’re) a moron. After completely debasing your entire argument the only posistion you take is a misspelling of a contraction. You are (you’re) obviously unable to debate on anything higher then proper use of contractions.

Your very sad.

(robot voice)
Hello I am autononmous.[/quote]

Santa Clause does exist. Prove me wrong.

Zap Branigan wrote:

In detail: Popular Mechanics Attacks the "9/11 LIES" Straw Man

The word is you’re. It is a contraction of you are. If you are (you’re) going to accuse me of acting unintelligently at least try to get it right.

You are (you’re) a moron. After completely debasing your entire argument the only posistion you take is a misspelling of a contraction. You are (you’re) obviously unable to debate on anything higher then proper use of contractions.[/quote]

I must have missed the part that you made any sense. Please repost.

[quote]Mishima wrote:
My theorie is that I dont want a theorie but bulletproof evidence that the official version is correct - considering the consquences the attacks had. I dont think that there is a conspiracy, but I am wondering why there never was a real picture or video of the plane.[/quote]

A story I remember is of a couple of firemen I know whose companies were called on to pick through the wreckage…supposedly, all the young kids were very gung ho about coming out and helping NY, and going through the wreckage (one would assume so they could later say “I was there”).

My buddy said later on, they all broke down, one by one, and had to leave the site. It was that disgusting, that heartbreaking, and that terrible.

Where are you from? Because I watched the shit happen. I know people who were in the buildings, and I watched the Trade Towers smoking and burning. I saw the smoke plumes from NYC for days afterwards…

You all know by now that I hate the government. But no United States government would do such a thing to its people, and make us go through the horror that we’ve all endured. It’s not in the character of the country, be it rich men or poor, senators or president. Its not in them to do this to all of us.

It’s times like these that I wish the rest of the country was around this area to watch the people walking across the bridges back home, or to see the smoke rising…its alot different when you see it from your backyard as opposed to CNN.

There was no conspiracy. There were no charges at the base of the towers, and there was no great plot. It was just a horrible act of war.

I remember being in New York when I was a little kid, and looking up at the Towers. In front of them, there were these huge cement planter things that looked as solid as the wall of China, and they were in front of the lobbies to the Towers.

I asked my grandmother what they were for…and she said, “So no one can drive a car filled with bombs into the lobby”. I never understood, of course, why someone would do this, or what purpose it would serve…I always look back at that moment and shake my head, only now realizing the inherent irony.

It happened as you think it happened. Enough with the Illuminati bullshit.

[quote]4est wrote:
Santa Clause does exist. Prove me wrong.[/quote]

I will prove you right. Here is photographic evidence of Santa, at the North Pole, visited by the submarine USS Pargo.

http://confluence.org/photo.php?visitid=2809&pic=1

See? All we need is rock-solid photographic evidence like the above, and then all you guys will stop this pointless bickering and insanity, right?

This is the problem, though. They could produce an entire book of all the evidence you demand, but you guys will claim that it’s falsified/photoshopped or some idiotic shit like that. The problem isn’t some lack of evidence, the problem is you. You want to believe that there’s some grand scheme at work, and nothing common-sensical is going to convince you otherwise.

Until you guys figure that out, I and my cohorts here at T-Nation will continue to take pleasure in heckling you for being retarded. By all means, please continue to tape pieces of paper on your backs that read “KICK ME”.

If you click the link at the top of the page and pause the video at 1:26 you can actually see that it was a missile; i was surprised (look on right of screen)

On and if anyone is interested, they are bringing out a crazy movie:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Where are you from? Because I watched the shit happen. I know people who were in the buildings, and I watched the Trade Towers smoking and burning. I saw the smoke plumes from NYC for days afterwards…

You all know by now that I hate the government. But no United States government would do such a thing to its people, and make us go through the horror that we’ve all endured. It’s not in the character of the country, be it rich men or poor, senators or president. Its not in them to do this to all of us.

It’s times like these that I wish the rest of the country was around this area to watch the people walking across the bridges back home, or to see the smoke rising…its alot different when you see it from your backyard as opposed to CNN.

[/quote]

I live in jersey, have union buddies who volunteered at ground zero for months, saw the massive smoke cloud with my own eyes etc. however, I dont feel it gives us a ‘monopoly’ so to speak, on grief or trauma from the event.

I do agree that many of the conspiracy theories that are out there are far fetched, and insulting to families of the victims, but I’d be a liar if i thought there wasnt more to the story re: the pentagon attack. Thats why I was intrigued by the report that more footage would be released, and then dissapointed when it was that. Either way, thanks for the links, some of them I have never seen before…

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
Anyone that thinks our incompetent federal government could get their act together enough to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude is just and absolute moron![/quote]

Dude, that is absolutely perfect! I wish I had said it. I wouldn’t say “incompetent”, but it certainly has it’s flaws and it certainly couldn’t pull of a hoax of this enormity. You would also have to believe that the government is pure evil. Not just corrupt, but evil and sadistic.

[quote]hspder wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Stupid left-wing conspiracies.

Why is this a LEFT-WING conspiracy theory? I mean, many of the conspiracy theorists on this particular event are clearly anti-Semitic. You know as well as I do that anti-Semitism has been a hallmark of right-wing extremists, not left-wing.

Stop blaming everything on the Left. It makes you look like a mindless moron.
[/quote]

<<many of the conspiracy theorists on this particular event are clearly anti-Semitic. You know as well as I do that anti-Semitism has been a hallmark of right-wing extremists, not left-wing.>>

<>

Uh…sure.

[quote]Kratos wrote:
but if they really wanted to shut them all down they would have shown a CLEAR video of the impact. Then nobody could say shit. [/quote]

They’d say the video was fake, or why only on video, or the witnesses have been tampered with.

You need to understand that the people who “believe” the conspiracy theories (pick one), think they know something unusual. They consider themselves as great intellectuals who don’t follow the herd. For some reason, they consider themselves unusually informed. They have an inside scoop and the rest of us are just stupid sheep. It sets them apart and makes them feel different and superior.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
Anyone that thinks our incompetent federal government could get their act together enough to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude is just and absolute moron!

Dude, that is absolutely perfect! I wish I had said it. I wouldn’t say “incompetent”, but it certainly has it’s flaws and it certainly couldn’t pull of a hoax of this enormity. You would also have to believe that the government is pure evil. Not just corrupt, but evil and sadistic.[/quote]

Our federal government is incompetent and Bush thinks so too otherwise he would never have put someone like Brownie in charge of FEMA.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
Anyone that thinks our incompetent federal government could get their act together enough to pull off a conspiracy of this magnitude is just and absolute moron!

Dude, that is absolutely perfect! I wish I had said it. I wouldn’t say “incompetent”, but it certainly has it’s flaws and it certainly couldn’t pull of a hoax of this enormity. You would also have to believe that the government is pure evil. Not just corrupt, but evil and sadistic.

Our federal government is incompetent and Bush thinks so too otherwise he would never have put someone like Brownie in charge of FEMA.[/quote]

I guess you perosnally know the guy, right. Old drinking buddies and all. Maybe you should go back and read the resumes of some of the leaders. They aren’t stupid. Just because YOU don’t particularly like or agree with someone, doesn’t make them incompetent. Show me your evidence. I bet if you were President you would straighten everything out and everyone would like you and there would be world peace. Freakin’ cherry.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

Our federal government is incompetent and Bush thinks so too otherwise he would never have put someone like Brownie in charge of FEMA.

I guess you perosnally know the guy, right. Old drinking buddies and all. Maybe you should go back and read the resumes of some of the leaders. They aren’t stupid. Just because YOU don’t particularly like or agree with someone, doesn’t make them incompetent. Show me your evidence.

[/quote]

You did see that whole Katrina thing right?

They proved that they were incompetent.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
PGJ wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:

I guess you perosnally know the guy, right. Old drinking buddies and all. Maybe you should go back and read the resumes of some of the leaders. They aren’t stupid. Just because YOU don’t particularly like or agree with someone, doesn’t make them incompetent. Show me your evidence.

You did see that whole Katrina thing right?

They proved that they were incompetent.[/quote]

The Mayor couldn’t evacuate his own city, the Governor refused to call in the National Guard, the worst natural disaster to ever hit this nation…and it’s the fault of one guy? Come on. I don’t think FEMA was designed to take care of entire regional disasters. You can’t really prepare for that, especially when the populace doesn’t want to cooperate. We were all venturing into unchartered waters. We’re still trying to put Florida back together from 2 years ago.