Pentadex 300 - 1 or 2 Injections a Week

I started a cycle of Pentadex 300 yesterday and I have read some people saying they inject twice a week and some say once is enough due to the long esters in it. I am 36 years old and have been working out again for a year and dropped 25 lbs. I am a big guy even before working out so I am using 1 cc a week for 10 weeks. I may stack 400ml of eq starting next week for 10 wks. I want to harden up and avoid sides as much as possible. I am trying to cut with diet and cardio and expect some weight gain but not too much. I’m looking for advice regarding injecting the Pentadex 1 or 2 times a week taking into account the above senerio.

Inject EOD, since it is a blend of short and long esters, including prop. You could get away with twice a week, but that’s the minimum I’d consider.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you think I should go with 1cc twice a week totaling 600ml a week or due to my age is that too much?

FWIW I think as you get older it makes more sense to run shorter, higher dose cycles. I would look for advice from some of the vets on this, I’m not the best person to answer that one.