Penguins are Gay?

Gay Penguin Book Shakes Up Illinois School
Friday, November 17, 2006

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION Story tools
sponsored by

SHILOH, Ill. ? A picture book about two male penguins raising a baby penguin is getting a chilly reception among some parents who worry about the book’s availability to children ? and the reluctance of school administrators to restrict access to it.

The concerns are the latest involving “And Tango Makes Three,” the illustrated children’s book based on a true story of two male penguins in New York City’s Central Park Zoo that adopted a fertilized egg and raised the chick as their own.

Complaining about the book’s homosexual undertones, some parents of Shiloh Elementary School students believe the book ? available to be checked out of the school’s library in this 11,000-resident town 20 miles east of St. Louis ? tackles topics their children aren’t ready to handle.

Their request: Move the book to the library’s regular shelves and restrict it to a section for mature issues, perhaps even requiring parental permission before a child can check it out.

For now, “And Tango Makes Three” will stay put, said school district Superintendent Jennifer Filyaw, though a panel she appointed suggested the book be moved and require parental permission to be checked out. The district’s attorney said moving it might be construed as censorship."

Too funny!!

Old news, dude. Everyone knows there are gay penguins:

So they want to move a book about 2 penguins raising a baby penguin to the “mature” section?

I don’t know about you guys, but I was ALL about penquin books in the 10th grade.

OMG this book will make all children turn gay!!!

They’re not gay. They all look the same. I’m sure it was an honest mistake.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The concerns are the latest involving “And Tango Makes Three,” the illustrated children’s book based on a true story of two male penguins in New York City’s Central Park Zoo that adopted a fertilized egg and raised the chick as their own.[/quote]

Based on a true story?

Ahahahahaha! Ahahahahahahaahha! Bwahahahaahha! My god, don’t let anybody know about that!!! Ahahahahaha!

I always suspected penguins were a little too well dressed to be straight.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I always suspected penguins were a little too well dressed to be straight.[/quote]

That made me chuckle a bit. :slight_smile:

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
They’re not gay. They all look the same. I’m sure it was an honest mistake.[/quote]

This is more pro-gay propaganda.

You need to get a life.

Of course they’re gay! You’ve seen March of the Penguins, right? There they are, all snuggled together in the cold. You know that friction causes a few little penguin woodies to pop up, and they may happen to find their way into a place they normally don’t go, like another guy penguin’s butt.

It’s so cold the penguin doing the catching doesn’t want to get out of there, and it feels kind of good so he lets it slide (haha, pun not intended).

Even if that scenario doesn’t happen, you still can’t see what goes on in those huddles. The little heathens are probably jerking each other off all winter.

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
Dweezil wrote:
They’re not gay. They all look the same. I’m sure it was an honest mistake.

This is more pro-gay propaganda.[/quote]

Listen, the penguins only got a massage. That’s it. And they may have bought meth, but they never used it. They threw it out, because they knew it was wrong. They made mistakes, and through the healing power of the Lord they will be redeemed.

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
Listen, the penguins only got a massage. That’s it. And they may have bought meth, but they never used it. They threw it out, because they knew it was wrong. They made mistakes, and through the healing power of the Lord they will be redeemed.[/quote]

Ummm… what?

[quote]Dweezil wrote:
Listen, the penguins only got a massage. That’s it. And they may have bought meth, but they never used it. They threw it out, because they knew it was wrong. They made mistakes, and through the healing power of the Lord they will be redeemed.[/quote]

Amen.

Poetry. Pure poetry.