8. The Island - Pt I (Dawn)
  9. The Island - Pt II (Dusk)
    10.Comprachicos
    11.The Vulture
    12.Witchcraft
    13.Self Vs Self (feat In Flames)
    14.The Fountain (feat Steven Wilson)
    15.Encoder

Pendulum made one of the biggest breakthroughs of the 2000s with their hit album
In Silico. Having sold over one million records worldwide, the band completed a
sell out Academy tour in 2008 and went on to smash the international festival
circuit in summer 2009 with killer appearances at Glastonbury, Download, V and
Global Gathering to name a few. Both Pendulum studio albums to date-In Silico
and the band’s debut Hold Your Colour-have gone Platinum.

Immersion’s lead single “Watercolour” heralds a glorious evolution in the
Pendulum sound. Now utilising a richer sonic tapestry than ever before,
“Watercolour” finds Rob Swire’s vocals alternating between eerie distortion and
full-blooded energy amidst flourishes of horns and an atmospheric, tension
building breakdown. The track’s progressive structure highlight’s Pendulum’s
continuing development in constructing contrasting dynamics.[/quote]

This is a pretty sick cd… Most likely gonna be on repeat on the mp3 player while at the gym.
Its not your traditional drum and bass… I dont even know what to call it.

I like Pendulum, I’ll check it out!

I’ll be checking this out too

I hope to shit they go more Hold Your Colour direction rather than the sort of rounded-edged direction In Silico was flirting with. I mean I enjoyed the second album (until I showed my roommates and they whored it), but it was certainly a bit more ham handed.

Would rather listen to the sound of my mother being raped in the next room by 10 Romanian gypsies than this in all honesty.

[quote]Ithiel wrote:
I hope to shit they go more Hold Your Colour direction rather than the sort of rounded-edged direction In Silico was flirting with. I mean I enjoyed the second album (until I showed my roommates and they whored it), but it was certainly a bit more ham handed.[/quote]

This is more In Silico then Hold Your Colour… For the true Drum and Bass fan this cd is most likely too “commercial” for them…

Favorite songs are “Set me on Fire”, “The Island Pt1 and Pt2” and “Self vs Self”…
People that are into more “metal” type music might enjoy “Self vs Self”

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Would rather listen to the sound of my mother being raped in the next room by 10 Romanian gypsies than this in all honesty.

[/quote]

Is it really rape if she is enjoying it?

[quote]lildave wrote:

[quote]Ithiel wrote:
I hope to shit they go more Hold Your Colour direction rather than the sort of rounded-edged direction In Silico was flirting with. I mean I enjoyed the second album (until I showed my roommates and they whored it), but it was certainly a bit more ham handed.[/quote]

This is more In Silico then Hold Your Colour… For the true Drum and Bass fan this cd is most likely too “commercial” for them…

Favorite songs are “Set me on Fire”, “The Island Pt1 and Pt2” and “Self vs Self”…
People that are into more “metal” type music might enjoy “Self vs Self”[/quote]

Yeah, just gave most of the CD a spin. Not my cup of tea, I’m afraid.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
Would rather be butt raped in the next room by 10 Romanian gypsies than anything else in all honesty.

[/quote]

Fixed.

Damn.

Old Pendulum > Last two releases

I love you.

I forgot this was out. I remember when Watercolour was released, played the web-rip to death on that one. Old Pendulum, New Pendulum, its all good jungle.

Wow this shit fucking rapes my face off! I don’t find many electronic bands that i like, but Pendulum is now one of them (together with Ulver, Manes, The Prodigy, Massive Attack and maybe some others)

My neighbors should will be hating me and Pendulum pretty soon…

Jack Urboady wrote.

Do you get many romany gypsys in scotland?