Pelosi's New Digs

This woman is a pig. Classic example of someone that has never worked an honest day in their entire life. Married into her millions, she is one of the wealthiest members of Congress, yet has never held a real job. Yet the people trust her, and the rest of the pigs, with the purse strings of this country.

How anyone can defend this POS with a straight face is beyond me.

They all have as much plastic surgery as Pelosi so their straight faces are sewed on.

OMG! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! GRAAAAWR

LOADS GUN, AFFIXES PALIN 2012 BUMPER-STICKER

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

This woman is a pig. Classic example of someone that has never worked an honest day in their entire life. Married into her millions, she is one of the wealthiest members of Congress, yet has never held a real job. Yet the people trust her, and the rest of the pigs, with the purse strings of this country.

How anyone can defend this POS with a straight face is beyond me.[/quote]

She’s trying to emulate the Messiah and his million-dollar concert series at the White House. People lose their homes so Nancy can have a big office with all the perks and Obama gets to pal around with scum like Paul McCartney.

Someday, you youngsters will march on DC with torches and pitchforks. I hope the military doesn’t stop you and you put all these scum on trial for treason. If I were a judge, the trials would be very short and have rather quick endings.