Pelosi's Hypocrisy

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Edders wrote:

Pelosi a skank whore for the left. But then everyone knows that.

The right has many as well.

All politicians are “whores”. They all turn political tricks for corporate lobbies.

The real leaders–the leaders “in the trenches” as described above, care not for power and do not succumb to such corruption. The problem is that they are too happy doing what they do from the trenches to step up and lead from political office and when they do it is only a matter of time before they become “systemized”. When in Rome…

Man, I am a cynic.
[/quote]

I am too. I agree.

I can’t believe I’m actually agreeing with HeadHunter.

The majority of Dems and Repubs, liberals and conservatives, are whores who sell out to the highest bidder (lobby group).

Queen Pelosi will save America.

we should all get together and cornhole that crazy bitch

She’s got higher public approval ratings than George Bush.

Surprise!

A politician is a hypocrite?

Imagine that…

Ohh, the stupid…it hurts.

Uhmm, Pelosi’s supported various versions of the fair minimum wage act since…oh, let’s see here…1999, and Del Monte buys starkist in 2002. Those versions of the fair minimum wage act also exempted samoa.

Then there’s that pesky fact about not recieving contributions from Del Monte anyway, but hey republicans, don’t let facts get in your way of your fakery. Besides it’s always a laugh to read the Moonie times spinning its wheels. (with the ever gullible JeffR along for the ride.)

I’m sure Pelosi graciously accepts your apologies in advance.

100meters