Pelosi Wants Some More Money

Pelosi says $150B economic stimulus plan needed.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_go_co/meltdown_pelosi

Whore. Is she going to endorse measure and measure before giving anything a chance to take effect? The merits of the Bailout are questionable in the first place. NO ONE expected it to be a quick fix and for the economy to just rebound immediately.

I read a proposition where they were saying distribute 700 billion to everyone above 18 in America and spelled out how shit would pretty much fix itself.

I’d like that.

[quote]Sloth wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_go_co/meltdown_pelosi [/quote]

That sounds about right.

I hope she gets some bad botox and it rots the skin off her fugly face.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Sloth wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_go_co/meltdown_pelosi

That sounds about right.

I hope she gets some bad botox and it rots the skin off her fugly face. [/quote]

This ‘economic stimulus’ is one of her pet projects. She’s been pushing it for awhile. Well before the bank failures and the mess with Fannie and Freddie. This is just her excuse.

She needs to work with McCain. He wants to give a 300 Billion dollar reward to the banks for writing bad mortgages. You and I buy the house at list price (banks get 100% or MORE for the price of the house) the government sells it to the “ex” owner for 1/2 price or less and you and I pay back the difference in taxes…

You guys know that the bailout bill is just the beginning right? I fully expect Paulson or his successor to claim that he needs more capital sooner or later; and, for congressional “leaders” to stoke and take advantage of the mounting hysteria to justify the acquisition of more public funds.

It’s in the nature of things: politicians will everywhere be tempted to use “emergencies” to steal from the people and justify collectivist policies, augment their own power, and facilitate the growth of the state.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
You guys know that the bailout bill is just the beginning right? I fully expect Paulson or his successor to claim that he needs more capital sooner or later; and, for congressional “leaders” to stoke and take advantage of the mounting hysteria to justify the acquisition of more public funds.

It’s in the nature of things: politicians will everywhere be tempted to use “emergencies” to steal from the people and justify collectivist policies, augment their own power, and facilitate the growth of the state. [/quote]

Arnie is already saying he needs at least 20 Billion to save California. Remember when a Billion Dollars was unfathomable?

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
katzenjammer wrote:

It’s in the nature of things: politicians will everywhere be tempted to use “emergencies” to steal from the people and justify collectivist policies, augment their own power, and facilitate the growth of the state.

Arnie is already saying he needs at least 20 Billion to save California. Remember when a Billion Dollars was unfathomable?

[/quote]

Right. The bailout bill is a sick kind of foreplay. Think $700B = KY jelly.

[quote]RoadWarrior wrote:
[/quote]

Remember when our national debt of $10 trillion seemed unfathomable?

Now it doesn’t seem nearly as daunting since the DC fucknuts just increased it by 10% with one vote.

Your kids are fucked. My kids are fucked.

Hell - anyone under the age of 65 is pretty much fucked, and this crack whoring botoxing cunt is trying to pile on more.

WTF?

I’m telling you, we need a revolution.