Pelosi is Banking

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) saw her net worth rise 62 percent last year, cementing her status as one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Pelosi was worth at least $35.2 million in the 2010 calendar year, according to a financial disclosure report released Wednesday. She reported a minimum of $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 milion in liabilities.

For 2009, Pelosi reported a minimum net worth of $21.7 million."

Wow, I’m sure she has the little man in mind. (To be fair, the article says Speaker Boehner has a net worth of over 2 million, so he is probably out of touch as well.)

I am all for anyone making what they can while they can, but for as much venom as this witch spits I find it crazy for her to have so much. Come on asshole spread some of that fucking wealth around!

I know, I know, Bush was rich too. Guess what, they are the fucking same. I doubt either give a flying fuck about you or I.

Demonize the rich? You are the rich…Thoughts

“Tax the rich!..except me !”

Good for her. Good for Bush too. Being rich is good.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) saw her net worth rise 62 percent last year, cementing her status as one of the wealthiest members of Congress.

Pelosi was worth at least $35.2 million in the 2010 calendar year, according to a financial disclosure report released Wednesday. She reported a minimum of $43.4 million in assets and about $8.2 milion in liabilities.

For 2009, Pelosi reported a minimum net worth of $21.7 million."

Wow, I’m sure she has the little man in mind. (To be fair, the article says Speaker Boehner has a net worth of over 2 million, so he is probably out of touch as well.)

I am all for anyone making what they can while they can, but for as much venom as this witch spits I find it crazy for her to have so much. Come on asshole spread some of that fucking wealth around!

I know, I know, Bush was rich too. Guess what, they are the fucking same. I doubt either give a flying fuck about you or I.

Demonize the rich? You are the rich…Thoughts[/quote]

I try and maintain an open mind when it comes to dem/gop congressman…

But I firmly believe that in a nuclear war…Pelosi would be the only creature to survive.

Being rich is good but not if it means stealing from the poor to do it.

All of her wealth comes from Federal Reserve inflation policies – from the price increases in the stock market and real estate.

Inflation benefits the rich by ensuring there is little competition from working stiffs due to their money becoming worth less and less.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Being rich is good but not if it means stealing from the poor to do it.

All of her wealth comes from Federal Reserve inflation policies – from the price increases in the stock market and real estate.

Inflation benefits the rich by ensuring there is little competition from working stiffs due to their money becoming worth less and less.[/quote]

Who was it who said: “Behind every great fortune, there is a crime.”? I don’t believe that but in her case…

If she is breathing she is lying.

She is a poster child for the liberal mob leader who spouts cliches feigning concern for the poor to empower herself. Californians are getting what they deserve for keeping her elected.

I think we can all agree that Pelosi is not getting her money’s worth…

But plastic surgeons are expensive, guys!

Mufasa

I weep for California, land of my birth, and best climate and vistas in all the 50.

But that place is a cesspool of shit right now…and the future is not looking bright.

Viva LA RAZA!!

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
I weep for California, land of my birth, and best climate and vistas in all the 50.

But that place is a cesspool of shit right now…and the future is not looking bright.

Viva LA RAZA!!

[/quote]

Great news today my friend…

As a deadline for the state budget ticked down to midnight tonight, words were exchanged between Dems and Reps. Why the news? Accusations of “Tony Soprano” politics by Republicans, and Dems tried to pass a state budget that was deemed unconstitutional, the governor vetoed it. A near fistfight between Republican Don Wagner and Dem Warren Furutani (who is clearly not Italian).

hehe fucking love it…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
“Tax the rich!..except me !”
[/quote]

Totally.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

Viva LA RAZA!!

[/quote]

Great news today my friend…

As a deadline for the state budget ticked down to midnight tonight, words were exchanged between Dems and Reps. Why the news? Accusations of “Tony Soprano” politics by Republicans, and Dems tried to pass a state budget that was deemed unconstitutional, the governor vetoed it. A near fistfight between Republican Don Wagner and Dem Warren Furutani (who is clearly not Italian).

hehe fucking love it…

[/quote]

Man I do not miss that AT ALL…Cali, Prime # 1 example of entitlement programs gone supernova.

And nobody has the balls to stop it.

The Governor has now threatened to cut off public services to the districts who won’t pass taxes. Don’t like taxes?.. Get your water and power turned off. Nice eh ?

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The Governor has now threatened to cut off public services to the districts who won’t pass taxes. Don’t like taxes?.. Get your water and power turned off. Nice eh ?[/quote]

Max, where did you see that report?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
The Governor has now threatened to cut off public services to the districts who won’t pass taxes. Don’t like taxes?.. Get your water and power turned off. Nice eh ?[/quote]

Max, where did you see that report?[/quote]

Ponce,

Darrell Steinberg proposed the idea, Brown said today that it’s on the table…

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

Max, where did you see that report?[/quote]

Ponce,

Darrell Steinberg proposed the idea, Brown said today that it’s on the table…

The problem is, the cuts that they want to enact to social services gone awry will never happen.

Unlike other states, they completely control Cali politics…Sacramento is the entitlement capital of North America.

This is a problem for everybody, because like it or not…if California goes down, so does the U.S.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
This is a problem for everybody, because like it or not…if California goes down, so does the U.S.[/quote]

Even if this were true it would be a good thing.

Debt is a burden and when the burden gets too big bankruptcy needs to be declared so that bad assets can be liquidated and redirected to more valuable ends.

It will be bad for bureaucrats and the “entitled class” but good for everyone else.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:
This is a problem for everybody, because like it or not…if California goes down, so does the U.S.[/quote]

Even if this were true it would be a good thing.

Debt is a burden and when the burden gets too big bankruptcy needs to be declared so that bad assets can be liquidated and redirected to more valuable ends.

It will be bad for bureaucrats and the “entitled class” but good for everyone else.[/quote]

The problem is states cannot legally declare bankruptcy, and neither can the U.S.

Good idea in theory though.

If there is anything to be learned from this, it’s that California is the best test case for how massive Liberal policies, huge entitlement programs, huge Union numbers lead the state to bankruptcy.

Just 13 more days, and my taxes drop by a shit ton.