Pelosi is a Liar!

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aSKSoiNbnQY0

Yeah. It was all Bush’s fault. Will the rabid left ever take any blame for anything?

Since the dems were sworn in in January 2007, the market has lost about 20%, unemployment is up 33%, and the price of fuel has gone up 68%.

Wanna put the blame on our current condition somewhere? Try the fucking left-wing idiots.

Pelosi is a stooge.

Only someone of her pygmyfied stature could make an almost complete non event out the first female speaker of the house. She is an unmitigated partisan parrot without an original thought in her life. A mindless incompetent. Seriously, she is out of her league even among liberals. At least when you hear Rangel or Shumer you’re hearing an actual thought process. Pelosi is a pull string doll of leftist small talk.

Don’t worry, it will all be over soon. Pelosi and Reed provided some entertainment and probably raised my blood pressure a few points but I beleive their days are numbered. Even if they are re-elected by leftist idiots in their state/district, they will certainly lose seats for other liberals. People will vote republican just to get these two off their TV sets.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
Don’t worry, it will all be over soon. Pelosi and Reed provided some entertainment and probably raised my blood pressure a few points but I beleive their days are numbered. Even if they are re-elected by leftist idiots in their state/district, they will certainly lose seats for other liberals. People will vote republican just to get these two off their TV sets.[/quote]

I didn’t think the left could put a bigger fucking whiner in control of the Senate than Tom Daschle. I was wrong. Reid sold his nuts decades ago, and deserves to have his ass beaten to a pulp for being such a worthless representative of the male of our species.

I hear Cindy Sheehan is running against Pelosi and doing quite well in polls.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Are you serious? Sheehan is even more of a freaking nut job than Pelosi is.

It is sad that she is making such a nice personal profit from the death of her son.

It also looks like Pelosi is taking it seriously, or at least someone is.

V

I hate Pelosi. I really, really do. If there’s one politico I have less respect or more outright disgust with, I can’t name them off the top of my head right now. She makes me sick, and she goes way beyond partisanship to outright dishonesty. Partisanship is something I have long accepted (albeit with a terrible taste in my mouth) as part of the system. She is way beyond that.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

It is sad that she is making such a nice personal profit from the death of her son. [/quote]

Calling someone a nutjob does very little in the way of disputing thier points. YOU may think she is a nutjob, I happen to think she is a real person who suffered a real loss. She may have some political views that I disagree with, but the people who scare me are the ones who tell me everything I want to hear. Those are the people who have no morality, no honor and will do literally anything to anyone to get ahead in thier political career.

Also you don’t have any idea what Sheehans bank account looks like or what she plans to do with any money she may get from this thing she is doing. If she started buying up mansions and sportscars and diamonds, yea, you could have a point. If she is using her money to campaign to change the system from within so that other mothers don’t lose thier sons, then I don’t think your little comment is warrented. Either way it is really impossible to tell her motives yet, so lets keep it clean right?

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

It is sad that she is making such a nice personal profit from the death of her son.

Calling someone a nutjob does very little in the way of disputing thier points. YOU may think she is a nutjob, I happen to think she is a real person who suffered a real loss. She may have some political views that I disagree with, but the people who scare me are the ones who tell me everything I want to hear. Those are the people who have no morality, no honor and will do literally anything to anyone to get ahead in thier political career.

Also you don’t have any idea what Sheehans bank account looks like or what she plans to do with any money she may get from this thing she is doing. If she started buying up mansions and sportscars and diamonds, yea, you could have a point. If she is using her money to campaign to change the system from within so that other mothers don’t lose thier sons, then I don’t think your little comment is warrented. Either way it is really impossible to tell her motives yet, so lets keep it clean right?

V[/quote]

Fuck that. She wasn’t the only bitch in the world to lose a son in Iraq. But she is the only one to turn his death around to be about her, and she is the only one getting personal attention on such a national stage because of her son’s sacrifice. A sacrifice, btw, that her son was willing to make.

Did I mention money? Show me where I did because I don’t remember writing it.

I don’t have to dispute her points. I am not debating her, and I will never vote for her. Her motivation is painfully obvious to anyone who has heard her name since she took a shit on her son’s grave.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:

V

V

Fuck that. She wasn’t the only bitch in the world to lose a son in Iraq. But she is the only one to turn his death around to be about her, and she is the only one getting personal attention on such a national stage because of her son’s sacrifice. A sacrifice, btw, that her son was willing to make.

Did I mention money? Show me where I did because I don’t remember writing it.

I don’t have to dispute her points. I am not debating her, and I will never vote for her. Her motivation is painfully obvious to anyone who has heard her name since she took a shit on her son’s grave.

[/quote]

Well technically you are correct, you never used the word money. Forgive me for making the huge misunderstanding that by “Personal Profit” you were in fact not talking about money. I should have known better than to think the meaning of a phrase 99% of the time was not what you were talking about. It’s also nice to see that you are the same knee jerk rainjack. Why you yelling at me? I’m not your little boy. It’s ok if people have an opinion different than you do big guy, why not lay off the rage, it makes you sound like an un-intellectual meatbag. Of course if thats the image your going for, cool, doin a great job at it.

As to your point, Just because her son was willing to make the sacrifice doesn’t mean she has to agree with how he was used. She has every right to speak out against it and for you to think she is a bitch just shows your maturity level, like a fucking high school bully. People have an OPINION? It’s different then mine? What peices of shit lowlifes.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Well technically you are correct, you never used the word money. Forgive me for making the huge misunderstanding that by “Personal Profit” you were in fact not talking about money. I should have known better than to think the meaning of a phrase 99% of the time was not what you were talking about.[/quote]

It is not my responsibility to stop you from assuming. Sometimes you assume correctly, and sometimes you assume wrong. To make an assumption was entirely your choice.

Perhaps you should practice your sarcasm, it is less than biting. Almost bordering on whining.

Let me see - I disagree with your position, and I am a knee jerk? My dislike for Cindy Sheehan extends far beyond your attempt to sound relevant. You are confusing my utter hatred for her with attacking you.

If you want to have an intellectual discussion, start a thread about an intellectual subject. Cindy Sheehan is about as intellectual as your postings in the SAMA forum.

[quote]As to your point, Just because her son was willing to make the sacrifice doesn’t mean she has to agree with how he was used. She has every right to speak out against it and for you to think she is a bitch just shows your maturity level, like a fucking high school bully. People have an OPINION? It’s different then mine? What peices of shit lowlifes.
[/quote]

She has every right to be upset about her son dying. That would be fine if that were all it was about. But it is more about her getting attention.

I love the way you are so particular in who gets to voice their opinions. I offer mine, and I am a bully?

Please. Do you see the double standard you are advocating here? Have I ever told Sheehan to shut the fuck up? if I have, I would dearly love to see the quote. Have I told you to shut the fuck up? I don’t believe I have. Capitalization aside - you are free to offer up whatever OPINION you want - regardless of how stupid it is. I am also free to tell you exactly how stupid I think your opinion is. That’s kinda the way it works. you seem to think you get a pass. You don’t.

If you don’t like what someone may think or say about your opinion, perhaps you should keep said opinion to yourself, or at the very least understand that the 1st fucking amendment swings both ways.

Or, of course, you could write in a civil manner.

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Or, of course, you could write in a civil manner.[/quote]

We have been over this time and again. This is not sunday school. You have been told by both a conservative and a liberal that if you are going to get your feelings hurt by reading cuss words, this may not be the forum for you.

Bipartisan support. That should be right up your alley.

On the Sheehan issue.

Pelosi knows how to deliver the pork to her constituents, AND knows how to maneuver around Washington to get done what she wants to get done.

I doubt seriously if Sheehan does.

Also, she can’t continue to “run” on what amounts to a single issue; the War in Iraq. Even if she could somehow get on the Armed Services Committee, it doesn’t do a whole lot in terms of whether we go to War or not.

Also to a point RJ alluded to; there are a LOT of people whom have lost Loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan who are irritated by Sheehan with her “poor me/Bush killed my Child in an Illegal War” stance.

Mufasa

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
<<< Also to a point RJ alluded to; there are a LOT of people whom have lost Loved ones in Iraq and Afghanistan who are irritated by Sheehan with her “poor me/Bush killed my Child in an Illegal War” stance.

Mufasa [/quote]

And many who would consider anything less than victory a waste of their loved one’s life.

I am starting to think that the Democrats purposely created this financial mess so they could blame it on Bush and the Republicans in order to help them win the White House.

And Pelosi is a stupid liar who has had too many facelifts.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:
Well technically you are correct, you never used the word money. Forgive me for making the huge misunderstanding that by “Personal Profit” you were in fact not talking about money. I should have known better than to think the meaning of a phrase 99% of the time was not what you were talking about.

It is not my responsibility to stop you from assuming. Sometimes you assume correctly, and sometimes you assume wrong. To make an assumption was entirely your choice.

Perhaps you should practice your sarcasm, it is less than biting. Almost bordering on whining.

It’s also nice to see that you are the same knee jerk rainjack. Why you yelling at me? I’m not your little boy. It’s ok if people have an opinion different than you do big guy, why not lay off the rage, it makes you sound like an un-intellectual meatbag. Of course if thats the image your going for, cool, doin a great job at it.

Let me see - I disagree with your position, and I am a knee jerk? My dislike for Cindy Sheehan extends far beyond your attempt to sound relevant. You are confusing my utter hatred for her with attacking you.

If you want to have an intellectual discussion, start a thread about an intellectual subject. Cindy Sheehan is about as intellectual as your postings in the SAMA forum.

As to your point, Just because her son was willing to make the sacrifice doesn’t mean she has to agree with how he was used. She has every right to speak out against it and for you to think she is a bitch just shows your maturity level, like a fucking high school bully. People have an OPINION? It’s different then mine? What peices of shit lowlifes.

She has every right to be upset about her son dying. That would be fine if that were all it was about. But it is more about her getting attention.

I love the way you are so particular in who gets to voice their opinions. I offer mine, and I am a bully?

Please. Do you see the double standard you are advocating here? Have I ever told Sheehan to shut the fuck up? if I have, I would dearly love to see the quote. Have I told you to shut the fuck up? I don’t believe I have.

Capitalization aside - you are free to offer up whatever OPINION you want - regardless of how stupid it is. I am also free to tell you exactly how stupid I think your opinion is. That’s kinda the way it works. you seem to think you get a pass. You don’t.

If you don’t like what someone may think or say about your opinion, perhaps you should keep said opinion to yourself, or at the very least understand that the 1st fucking amendment swings both ways.

[/quote]

I never asked you to not speak your peice so I don’t know where the lecture came from? Pehaps it’s yet another of the Neo-Con tactics, when you get challenged, cry censorship? did I get that right? Nice you guys picked that one right up off the Liberal Playbook, at least you are smart enough to change tactics when your getting your ass handed to you.

The rudimentary problem here lies at the position of Sheehan versus the position of pelosi. Pelosi and her democrats, took back the house Specifically to end the war in Iraq, and to bring charges against the Bush administration.

They tapped into a very angry veing of the population of this country, and as a result they gained control of both houses of congress. And people waited, and more spending for the Iraq war got passed, and people waited, and yet new record funding was passed, with the right amount of democratic pork of course, and people waited.

When people asked Pelosi, why they weren’t pushing for a pullout like she said they would, she said, Oh the surge is working now we changed our minds.

No, the people once again got plaid like a fiddle, Politicians read what people wanted to hear, and told them exactly that to get into power. Now while Obama is going to be the next president, I expect the congress will shift back to a republican one 2 years later, after it is apparent that the Democrats are the ones who fucked the economy.

At least the financial end of it. I mean The executive branch and thier wars and military spending has dropped the dollars value by about 30-40% in the past 8 years, so thats fucking great too, but yea no, lets keep the people who “know washington” and can “get things done” in power so we can all be saved.

Bullshit, we ned people who are pissed off, who will not fuck around with special interests, government corruption and lying. Regardless of what you think of her personally, I feel she will be honest and uncorruptable if she were to obtain office.

These in my OPINION, should be the charachteristics of our lawmakers, not who will agree with us the most, or tell us what we want to hear, or get us the most free stuff.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

I never asked you to not speak your peice so I don’t know where the lecture came from? Pehaps it’s yet another of the Neo-Con tactics, when you get challenged, cry censorship? did I get that right? Nice, you guys picked that one right up off the Liberal Playbook, at least you are smart enough to change tactics when your getting your ass handed to you. [/quote]

Perhaps you should re-read your original post in this exchange. Then maybe you will see the “lecture” you attempted to give me.

To call me a neo-con is to either have no fucking clue what a neo-con is, or to have no clue about my positions. Which is it?

You can challenge me all you want. I love fighting about shit I am passionate about. But to wag your finger at me, tell me to lay off the bitch, and then proceed to call me a bully - well, how much of a fight can that truly be when you are whining like a spoiled child?

Just for shits and giggles - who is handing me my ass? You? You have to bring more than the warm and fuzzies, and pathetically dull sarcasm to to actually claim victory.

[quote]The rudimentary problem here lies at the position of Sheehan versus the position of pelosi. Pelosi and her democrats, took back the house Specifically to end the war in Iraq, and to bring charges against the Bush administration. They tapped into a very angry veing of the population of this country, and as a result they gained control of both houses of congress. And people waited, and more spending for the Iraq war got passed, and people waited, and yet new record funding was passed, with the right amount of democratic pork of course, and people waited. When people asked Pelosi, why they weren’t pushing for a pullout like she said they would, she said, Oh the surge is working now we changed our minds.

No, the people once again got played like a fiddle, Politicians read what people wanted to hear, and told them exactly that to get into power. Now while Obama is going to be the next president, I expect the congress will shift back to a republican one 2 years later, after it is apparent that the Democrats are the ones who fucked the economy. At least the financial end of it. I mean The executive branch and thier wars and military spending has dropped the dollars value by about 30-40% in the past 8 years, so thats fucking great too, but yea no, lets keep the people who “know washington” and can “get things done” in power so we can all be saved.

Bullshit, we ned people who are pissed off, who will not fuck around with special interests, government corruption and lying. Regardless of what you think of her personally, I feel she will be honest and uncorruptable if she were to obtain office. These in my OPINION, should be the charachteristics of our lawmakers, not who will agree with us the most, or tell us what we want to hear, or get us the most free stuff.

V[/quote]

If you think Sheehan is the model of who we need running our country, then knock yourself out.

She is a grand stander who is getting all of her attention because her son was killed in a war she didn’t support.

I can go to the coffee shop, throw a dead cat, and hit 3 or 4 people with one shot who have a better grip on reality than that stupid cunt.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Vegita wrote:

I never asked you to not speak your peice so I don’t know where the lecture came from? Pehaps it’s yet another of the Neo-Con tactics, when you get challenged, cry censorship? did I get that right? Nice, you guys picked that one right up off the Liberal Playbook, at least you are smart enough to change tactics when your getting your ass handed to you.

Perhaps you should re-read your original post in this exchange. Then maybe you will see the “lecture” you attempted to give me.

To call me a neo-con is to either have no fucking clue what a neo-con is, or to have no clue about my positions. Which is it?

You can challenge me all you want. I love fighting about shit I am passionate about. But to wag your finger at me, tell me to lay off the bitch, and then proceed to call me a bully - well, how much of a fight can that truly be when you are whining like a spoiled child?

Just for shits and giggles - who is handing me my ass? You? You have to bring more than the warm and fuzzies, and pathetically dull sarcasm to to actually claim victory.

The rudimentary problem here lies at the position of Sheehan versus the position of pelosi. Pelosi and her democrats, took back the house Specifically to end the war in Iraq, and to bring charges against the Bush administration. They tapped into a very angry veing of the population of this country, and as a result they gained control of both houses of congress. And people waited, and more spending for the Iraq war got passed, and people waited, and yet new record funding was passed, with the right amount of democratic pork of course, and people waited. When people asked Pelosi, why they weren’t pushing for a pullout like she said they would, she said, Oh the surge is working now we changed our minds.

No, the people once again got played like a fiddle, Politicians read what people wanted to hear, and told them exactly that to get into power. Now while Obama is going to be the next president, I expect the congress will shift back to a republican one 2 years later, after it is apparent that the Democrats are the ones who fucked the economy. At least the financial end of it. I mean The executive branch and thier wars and military spending has dropped the dollars value by about 30-40% in the past 8 years, so thats fucking great too, but yea no, lets keep the people who “know washington” and can “get things done” in power so we can all be saved.

Bullshit, we ned people who are pissed off, who will not fuck around with special interests, government corruption and lying. Regardless of what you think of her personally, I feel she will be honest and uncorruptable if she were to obtain office. These in my OPINION, should be the charachteristics of our lawmakers, not who will agree with us the most, or tell us what we want to hear, or get us the most free stuff.

V

If you think Sheehan is the model of who we need running our country, then knock yourself out.

She is a grand stander who is getting all of her attention because her son was killed in a war she didn’t support.

I can go to the coffee shop, throw a dead cat, and hit 3 or 4 people with one shot who have a better grip on reality than that stupid cunt.

[/quote]

I’ll give you that, That was pretty damn funny, and also pretty damn true, but again, it goes to my origional premis that any motherfucker who isn’t in power can do a better job than the asshats we have in there now. Both sides are ripping the country apart, and going back and forth between them only makes it worse.

I was lecturing you more on your delivery than on your positions. I know you well enough to know what you value. I don’t disagree with many of your positions, but the ones I do disagree on I think need to be fleshed out. After all, we argue to sway someones opinion towards our own. Otherwise what would the point be. You like to get in someones face and try to make them feel like an idiot so that they will re-evaluate themselves. Thats cool, and i’m sure it works every once in a while. I can’t say I have never done that myself. I now try to use some humor and sarcasm to deflect peoples attacks or overstatements, and respond with some simple statements that are easy to understand and common sense worthy.

I guess we could continue to go back and forth each trying to out manuever eachother. We could argue about who is trying to lecture who, or who is telling the other to shut the fuck up. The bottom line is that that will mean we are no longer arguing over the merits of the topic at hand. Which would be a shame, because I think it’s a good topic to argue over.

So lets get back into it. My main problem with Pelosi, is that she is a career politician, a liar, and completely wasted her opportunity to check the runaway right. Now it’s not like I want a runaway left any more than a runaway right, It’s not like I want to give up my guns, pay for everyone else healthcare, retirement, and now bad mortgages. Both sides are false choices that only lead to more control by the federal government. The Current republicans have been complacent in the erosion of several freedoms and have attempted to erode many more than that but they just didn’t get them passed. The democrats will not reverse any of those, but will simply add thier own like much stricter gun restrictions, and add in thier wonderful wealth redistribution. But they don’t redistribute from the rich to the poor, they redistribute from the middle class and the poor to the rich with thier programs. Have you ever thought about it? They make programs for people to spend money at the very places that provide them with the biggest campaign contributions. The drug companies would love universal healthcare. Imagine all that tax money they could tap into just by saying one of thier wonder drugs will help some poor person have a better life.

This site it the antithesis for that, The way a person becomes healthy and has a better life is to do some excercise, stop being lazy, eat nutritious food, Stop smoking and drinking. You won’t even need healthcare if you do this. Again, I know ou agree with me on this issue so sorry for preaching to the choir, but you can’t argue that some of the erosions of the constitution that right have done are pretty bad. Whats worse, is that your worst nightmare is going to come true when all the powers bush just took for himself, are going to be handed to a democrat, with a democratic congress. We’ll have people being called terrorists for littering and being put into a fema camp with no trial or charges filed against them.

It’s too much power, and the only thing we are gaining is less ecurity at home, not more. We may decrease the risk of a foreign muslim terrorist attack, but we gaurentee attacks on americans by our own government.

V