Peer Review Committee

[quote]Bricknyce wrote:
I heard how this guy was banned from training certain NFL athletes! [/quote]

Why is this?

[quote]anonym wrote:
Bricknyce wrote:
I heard how this guy was banned from training certain NFL athletes!

Why is this?[/quote]

I heard he has two heads and eats live babies.

In other words, it’s not true.

[quote]NY_Pitbull wrote:
Poliquin on shaving his forearms:

Shave my forearms? If shaving body parts was my thing, I would be parading around the EAS booth at the Arnold Classic with plucked eyebrows and hair groomed by Eduardo of Manhattan, saying stuff to my cronies like, “Get the plane ready.” This would no doubt impress many members of the bodybuilding audience, many of whom have an average IQ that’s lower than that of a WWF audience. That is, an IQ of 5 (it takes 6 to bark).

Its amazing how this guy is still held in high regard by fans of bodybuilding and training like one.

The funny thing if you look at his popeye pic from a few articles ago that TC posted,his forearms are shaved.

I have to go pump the gf in a decided 2112 tempo ala Poliquin and Rush.

[/quote]

Sorry, can’t stand by and see one of the guys who changed EVERYTHING about the way we all train (for the BETTER) get bashed.

Yes, he’s surly. Yes, he doesn’t suffer fools gladly. But the guy is absolutely brilliant when it comes to weight training.

TC,
There is no doubt I learned a shitload from this guy. If it was not for his writings, I would not have been lead to not only his information, but the other writings of other S&C coaches that I have benefited tremendously from. Aside from my maniacal rants, I have learned a lot from this site! I even have seen some of the authors on here speak in person (Ian King, Paul Chek) and have seen Dave Tate’s partner Jim Wendler speak as well.

I might be wrong in my rantings but some of the stuff these people advise and say can be a bit irritating at times.