Peep This Knockout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qtFD69fO50

Great warrior spirit, he continues to deliver jabs!

wow He was out cold!

What a knockout.

Thats one of those “What happened? Is the fight over? Did I win?” moments

lol thats more like “oh my god is he having a seizure?” moment

the only time i’ve ever seen people shake like that is when they’ve been choked out lol

Hey, he’s got my respect. Not a lot of guys will fight back when they’re unconscious.

Thats definitely a knock-OUT!

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Hey, he’s got my respect. Not a lot of guys will fight back when they’re unconscious.
[/quote]

ROFLMAO!

Check this out, this guy was a up and comming pro boxer years ago before he switched to Australian rules football. Can you tell

WOWzers!!!

That is good training, he keep working the jab into the tweety birds circling his head. At least he knows the value of the jab.

That’s like the time we were driving to a comp with my coach and he feel asleep in the passengers seat and would be delivering combos and kicking the underside of the dash. I was afraid to get stuff out of the glove compartment.

-chris

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

ROFLMAO!

[/quote]

HA HA! Me too. I remember that fight. And Simon Brown was good, too. It was like, fuuuuuuck.

My favourite part is watching the idiot ref finish the count.

I remember watching that fight live. I was sad, as Simon Brown was one of my favorite boxers at the time.

I believe before that fight, he had never been knocked down in a professional fight before, so it was a shock to see him go down like that.

[quote]Xeneize wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

ROFLMAO!

HA HA! Me too. I remember that fight. And Simon Brown was good, too. It was like, fuuuuuuck. [/quote]

analog_kid, that quote is now on my facebook profile. Awesome.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Xeneize wrote:
Aragorn wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

ROFLMAO!

HA HA! Me too. I remember that fight. And Simon Brown was good, too. It was like, fuuuuuuck.

analog_kid, that quote is now on my facebook profile. Awesome.[/quote]

You should probably add me then. Dick. I’m the race car diver in the T-Nation group.