T Nation

Peeing Alot During Pct

I’m about 1 week into my pct, did 2 weeks HCG prior.
Taking nolva, low dosed letro, trib, DAA, igf lr3, and some vitamins like coq10 and d3.

I’ve noticed that I’ve had to pee a ton since starting the nolva. And not like sowllen prostate gotta pee where you feel like you still need to go right after you piss. Pissing lots and lots of healthy looking, light yellow, odorless urine lol.

I’m assuming that this is my body getting rid of water retention/bloat from the test? That’s what I’ve heard on several other forums.

i would say that you are most definitely excreting the extra water… your body stores a ton of it during your cycle, even inside your muscles.

be careful with the letro dosing, you don’t want to absolutely crush your estrogen during pct

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
i would say that you are most definitely excreting the extra water… your body stores a ton of it during your cycle, even inside your muscles.

be careful with the letro dosing, you don’t want to absolutely crush your estrogen during pct[/quote]

Thanks for the reassurance boss.

Nah I just did high dosed letro for a week to kill off a lump during the HCG. Now its .25mg eod then to e3d

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
i would say that you are most definitely excreting the extra water… your body stores a ton of it during your cycle, even inside your muscles.

be careful with the letro dosing, you don’t want to absolutely crush your estrogen during pct[/quote]

Thanks for the reassurance boss.

Nah I just did high dosed letro for a week to kill off a lump during the HCG. Now its .25mg eod then to e3d[/quote]

sounds reasonable

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
i would say that you are most definitely excreting the extra water… your body stores a ton of it during your cycle, even inside your muscles.

be careful with the letro dosing, you don’t want to absolutely crush your estrogen during pct[/quote]

This

It’s insane how much h2o we retain on cycle without really thinking about it lol…I mean i feel like a water balloon with a leak!

i remember my first cycle…

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
i remember my first cycle…[/quote]

Haha fuck off. Not my first, just don’t remember pissing out so much water last time

using any creatine? That shit gets me up like 4 times in a night to piss.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
using any creatine? That shit gets me up like 4 times in a night to piss.[/quote]

Actually yea man, I just started using it a week ago. Didn’t make that correlation

I too piss a lot at the start of PCT. Even if the bodyweight remains about the same, it’s like we’re deflated.