Pedophile Bastard From Hell

http://www.filecabi.net/video/Mostscarypedo.html

amazing bloke, isn’t he?

[quote]Adamsson wrote:
http://www.filecabi.net/video/Mostscarypedo.html

amazing bloke, isn’t he?[/quote]

What the fuck was that? Its like the dude is posessed or something?

NASTY.

“Man, I’m not a 13-year old boy, Geoffrey! You’re not going to intimidate me!”
(Classic)

Was that reporter following him around, taunting him? That’s harassment in anyone’s book. Harassment at its best…that was hilarious.

Jesus, it seems like this shit is becoming more and more common - our planet is slowly falling apart and will continue to do so while we let animals like this walk the streets freely.

The death penalty should be mandatory everywhere to deal with this kind of trash.

[quote]rsg wrote:
The death penalty should be mandatory everywhere to deal with this kind of trash.[/quote]

Allow public stoning. And I mean with rocks.

Man, when I first saw that, I thought the guy had a few loose screws in the attic, but the reporter was being pushy and all… so you know when that happens it kinda takes away from the whole presentation. I don’t like to judge based on that.

But about halfway through, it became clear that this guy’s irredeemable, an quite a bit more than just ‘batshit crazy’. Hearing him say it’s alright to have sex with 6yo is truly disgusting…

That’s why they should have the legal right to neuter these people, and the prison term should be on par with murder, for you’ve taken a life in that act, but that life, although destroyed, will still have to go on.

This brought me back to a “Going back to 1965” thread that we’ve been debating this week.

I think two things have changed over the years:

1. The reporting, recognition and prosecution of Child Rape. (It’s no longer “swept under the rug” or treated as an afterthought).

This is a GOOD thing…

BUT

1. With the advent of the Internet and Cellular Technology, the TRAFFICKING and SELLING of children for sex has become much more widespread and Worldwide…and more difficult to prosecute.

This has probably wiped out any gains we made with greater recognition of Crimes Against Children.

Mufasa

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
rsg wrote:
The death penalty should be mandatory everywhere to deal with this kind of trash.

Allow public stoning. And I mean with rocks.[/quote]

I’ve been stoned in public many, many times. But only with the chronic, and that was several years ago.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
This brought me back to a “Going back to 1965” thread that we’ve been debating this week…
[/quote]
I know a perfectly suitable apartment building roof we can use…

this guy should die

I mean realy how hard would the police look for the guy who killed him?

Oh, sure. I post this and no one responds. Now YOU post it and EVERYONE responds!
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1482172&pageNo=0#1482172

Still, this guy needs a grenade enema no doubt.

Does he remind anyone but me of that crazy Canadian eye doctor who went nuts on that older reporter?

the death penalty is too quick and painless for people like that. i say we make him eat his own penis for an appitizer, then we might move on to some broken glass and live hornets for the main course.

seriously some people are just too f*cked up to be allowed to live in society. cant we at least take him out back and pistol-whip him for an hour or so? or let the kids who he tortured have their go at him?

Jessica Lunsford

There is no “punishment” that could begin to equal what these guys often do.

Most of you have seen that cute face above. Her killer, John Couey, TESTIFIED that he raped her, then made her crawl into the plastic bags that he planned to bury her in. He then “panicked” and killed her by burying her alive underneath his trailer. She had plastic beneath her nails as she tried to get out of the bags, but eventually died of suffocation.

Guess what this scum says at his sentencing?

“I will apologize to Jessica when I get to Heaven…”

I lost it…

You guys need to protest ANY legislation that will lessen the punishment of these Predators in your communities.

Mufasa

[quote]derek wrote:
Oh, sure. I post this and no one responds. Now YOU post it and EVERYONE responds!
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1482172&pageNo=0#1482172

[/quote]
It is because “Pedophile Bastard from Hell” is a more interesting title than “Winning Combination”. A winning combination could be anything…bananas and peanut butter…Stockton and Malone…a lottery ticket…

I propose that the first con to cut off a pedophile’s ‘equipment’ get a serious reduction in his sentence.

oh how times have changed. Although im not for peodophilia i was reading about spartans (because of the sudden influx about it) but their female children were made to dance naked, the elder of the spartans had to have a male lover else they get punished (to promote love or something) and all sorts of other things. Hell, in england some time ago as soon your offspring turned of age (~13) you could sell your duaghter as a wife or you could buy a wife.

Then again, in a time where education is needed to achieve something i guess having a child at 13 is bad and getting felt up by someone without consent is bad.

[quote]Sean H wrote:
oh how times have changed. Although im not for peodophilia i was reading about spartans (because of the sudden influx about it) but their female children were made to dance naked, the elder of the spartans had to have a male lover else they get punished (to promote love or something) and all sorts of other things. Hell, in england some time ago as soon your offspring turned of age (~13) you could sell your duaghter as a wife or you could buy a wife.

Then again, in a time where education is needed to achieve something i guess having a child at 13 is bad and getting felt up by someone without consent is bad. [/quote]

I thought this was about CURRENT events not a history lesson. Stick with the script, padre.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Sean H wrote:

Then again, in a time where education is needed to achieve something i guess having a child at 13 is bad and getting felt up by someone without consent is bad.

I thought this was about CURRENT events not a history lesson. Stick with the script, padre.

[/quote]

i know, i was just stating how its changed.