T Nation

Pectoral Injuries and AAS

Hi to all,
during a BP max effort I get injured at my right pec, muscle tear (partial).

Can AAS help me in the recovery? I can find dbol…

HGH might, dbol won’t

There are no chemical solutions to muscle tears, you have to rest until you atleast gain ROM back.

T-Nation has one of the best Injuries forums out there, have a peak, theres tons of threads on Pecs injuries.

-PTD

Thank you guys… i just “hope” to fast the recovery with a bit of “magik” :wink:

I have already get the full ROM… but the muscle is really “weak”…

I’m sure your muscle will recover faster but personally I’d be really scared of getting carried away and hurting myself again. On top of that, one side of your upper body will be totally fine and geared up ready for heavy lifting but what about the other half? You’ll have to hold everything back so much to not risk tearing your pec again, you might look significantly uneven at the end of your cycle.

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I’m sure your muscle will recover faster but personally I’d be really scared of getting carried away and hurting myself again. On top of that, one side of your upper body will be totally fine and geared up ready for heavy lifting but what about the other half? You’ll have to hold everything back so much to not risk tearing your pec again, you might look significantly uneven at the end of your cycle.[/quote]

The cycle will be focused on rehab the injured side. I don’t want to hurt me more :wink: but to have a faster/better rehab

[quote]cadav wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
I’m sure your muscle will recover faster but personally I’d be really scared of getting carried away and hurting myself again. On top of that, one side of your upper body will be totally fine and geared up ready for heavy lifting but what about the other half? You’ll have to hold everything back so much to not risk tearing your pec again, you might look significantly uneven at the end of your cycle.[/quote]

The cycle will be focused on rehab the injured side. I don’t want to hurt me more :wink: but to have a faster/better rehab
[/quote]

I don’t know, after tearing every ligament in my shoulder all I could do was go slow a cycle was the last I wanted to do just for the fact I might have been feeling better than I was and feared injuring my shoulder again