Pecs Getting Fat

Vitex inhibits the action of male androgens (sex hormones). The name “Chaste tree” came from it’s use by monks to decrease libido. Vitex also reduces prolactin levels, the hormone responsible for making breast milk in women (although men have prolactin hormone, too).

Reduced libido? Hmm…

Good tips, guys. Some good advice and comments.

As I mentioned up top, however, many weightlifters have big pecs. The thing is that someone they’ve managed to make them strong and hard, rather than flabby. I have no idea how they do this…maybe through many years of training. Or maybe there’s a particular program that is quite helpful?

Any other tips and thoughts on how to deal with this issue would be great.

I’m coming back from a long trip in about a week and being picked up at the airport by this girl that I know…possibilities exist there and I want to look as good as possible. I will try upping fat and protein and cutting curbs as suggested and will also work to maintain my weight for the next month or two.

Cheers,

HM

bump

HM,

I do not think that there is anything that you can do to make the muscle harder or “firmer”. The “tone” or residual tension in a relaxed muscle is a neurological phenomenon as far as I am aware and when you think about it, stiffness of a relaxed muscle would be a sign of disorder.

I am afraid that all you can do is to reduce body fat as much as possible and if an area has a tendency to hold fat more than others it will have a soft appearance requiring an even greater reduction in overall bodyfat.

Wow I guess I shouldnt complain.

I have a huge chest but its not really fat just very big. I dont do any direct chest and when I gain weight it still gets bigger.

At the beach I will comments like, is that real? Or thats a big chest man.

I liked it when I was young but I no one ever said nice body or that looks great.

I guess its better than having no chest but I would trade if for huge shoulders or arms in a heart beat.

When I lose weight it does get smaller but is it will always be big!!!

look into lipo. pretty much solves the problem permanantly! Sounds drastic and expensive. Copared to the dieting, cardio, time lifting, money on supplements etc., that some guys spend, it may be worthwhile in the long run. The prices are getting cheaper all the time as the procedure becomes more popular.

I would definitely look into it as I get older. It mandatory that past a certain age you must develop “old man” pecs. This can be seen on even relatively lean and muscular older men as fat deposits change with age. Just a suggestion.