Pearce Brosnan

Is it just me or does he actually have a pretty good body…what do you think his bf% is?

just kidding, I just watched the matatdor and have to say he is a great actor. He is actually VERY funny, I have far more respect for him as an actor now. It’s nice to see him as more than Bond.

probably 15%…j/k!!

Yea I really enjoyed The Matador aswell. I told the guy at blockbuster I figured it was gonna be a james bond remake so i’d give it a shot and he just kinda laughed. Now I see why! Everyone should check it out.

He’s too darn skinny for my taste.

Great movie.

My wife even loved it.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
He’s too darn skinny for my taste.[/quote]

Cummon China, we’re looking for more than just his physical appearance here…we’re talking acting…have you not seen the movie?

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
He’s too darn skinny for my taste.

Cummon China, we’re looking for more than just his physical appearance here…we’re talking acting…have you not seen the movie?[/quote]

Aww…no, I haven’t seen the movie. I’m sure he did a wonderful acting job. But, I always think that someone needs to give him a sandwich!

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Is it just me or does he actually have a pretty good body…what do you think his bf% is?

just kidding, I just watched the matatdor and have to say he is a great actor. He is actually VERY funny, I have far more respect for him as an actor now. It’s nice to see him as more than Bond.[/quote]

You’re just too young to have known him in anything other than Bond. He has always been a decent actor and has had a few comedic roles in the past prior to Bond.

DB

By far the best Pierce Brosnan movie was his remake of “The Thomas Crown Affair”. Very smooth.

Haven’t seen Matador, but I liked him in “After the Sunset”. Liked Salma more though.

I figured “The Taylor of Panama” is my favourite. I’ll miss him as Bond.
Dan

Doesn’t anyone remember him from the tv seris Remington Steele? I love that show. He is quite funny with that charming dry british humour.

Michelle

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
He’s too darn skinny for my taste.[/quote]

he is skinny but he used to be a lot more skinny when he was Remington Steele. Now that was a travesty!!! At least he filled out for Bond.

I remember him doing a Saturday Night Live back when Will Ferrel was still on the cast.

One of the funniest episode’s ever. I believe he’s originally Irish and that he was a boxer back in his teens. So he knows his way around a gym and what-not.

B.

He’s within a few hours of my dad’s age. That and the fact that he played Bond for a while is all I really need to know about him.