peanut butter

MacoEric, you said: i'm only 5'5,120lbs.

You also said: i am currently trying to lose fat.

At 120 lbs, losing fat should be your VERY LAST concern. See, you're already TOO skinny. 

Focus on gaining weight. In fact, KEEP EATING THOSE PB sandwiches. In fact you may even want to eat more of them. You need to gain some mass first and foremost. If you attempt to lose any weight youll look skinnier than an anorexic girl.

But dont take my word for it. This is what I want you to do:

Email TC and tell him this: 'TC, I'm 5'5 and weigh 120 lbs. I want to lose fat, how do I do it'. Hold for an answer.

Post that same phrase in Lair of the Ice Dog, and hold for an answer from Christian Thibeaudeau. Same thing for Renegade Revolution forum, and hold for an answer from Coach Davies.

Im sure you will be convinced what your needs right now are: Gain mass. A lot of it. But dont take MY word for it. Take THEIRS. They're the experts, and they're the ones whove seen it all. Do whatever they tell you to do.

diesel where the hell do i say i weigh 120 lbs?! i weigh 160. and damn u are a jerk, you dont understand how much discipline i have, everyday i go out to eat with my friends for wings or mcdonalds, and while they all stuff their faces every single day i order a water and wait until i get home to eat. i think i will be leavin these forums and stickin to menshealth from now on.