Peanut Butter: Creamy or Crunchy?

I vote creamy.

The natural peanut butter I can buy at my whole foods is creamy… But I like crunchy.

Creamy all the way. My favorite indulgence is the peanut butter patties they have at Sees Candies.

I can’t simply decide one or the other. At any given time I’ve got at least 4-5 different types of nut butters opened in my fridge.

S

I like Almond butter but can’t find, if they even make it, crunchy. started toasting almonds and mixing it in. KILLER!!!

Is white chocolate wonderful considered peanut butter

I know it’s probably not the best “natural” but I love me some creamy natural JIF. It’s rare to get my hands on crunch natural stuff so I’m not sure.

There is a place nearby my house that you pour the nuts into a machine and it grinds them up and adds the oil and such to make pb.

Creamy for me as well!

All of it.

I’m with Stu. We have anywhere between 3 and 5 different kinds in the house at any given time. Different types for different purposes. More often than not they are creamy though.

Crunchy - Publix store brand natty crunchy is the best - eat it right from the jar

CRUNCHY!!

I actually picked up a variety a couple of weeks ago that was peanut butter made with coconut oil. While my sister in law hated it, as a fan of both PB and coconut, I actually liked the taste quite a bit.

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I actually picked up a variety a couple of weeks ago that was peanut butter made with coconut oil. While my sister in law hated it, as a fan of both PB and coconut, I actually liked the taste quite a bit.

S[/quote]

Was it the Earth Balance stuff? That’s a staple in our house.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

S[/quote]

Was it the Earth Balance stuff? That’s a staple in our house. [/quote]

That stuff is crack in a jar.

I prefer the crunchy all the way. Must like pulp in my OJ. It makes me feel like I’m ingesting something closer to how it is before it’s processed.

Definitely creamy, but I also have not had crunchy in a long time so I’m gonna get a jar of it.

Nothing like some crunchy lung butter.

Creamy. And Nutella. I have to check around for almond butter now. That sounds awesome.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:

S[/quote]

Was it the Earth Balance stuff? That’s a staple in our house. [/quote]

Yeah. I had never seen it before, but anytime I walk into any type of market, especially the more upscale or natural type stores, cruising the nut butter isle is an absolute must.

S

Crunchy all the way scrubs! =P

Too hard a choice to make. “Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t.”