Peaceful Protest or Show of Support!

This is a call to action!

Saturday, Jan 19, 2013. Noon. Be at your State Capitol building to show support for the Second Amendment.

Dress nice.
Bring family and friends.
Make banners and signs and wave your flags.
Recommending no visible armament but that is, of course, your choice.

Either show your ire or your support for your state’s government, whichever path they have chosen.

For those of us in Alabama, be prepared to cheer. Gov Bentley and our state legislature have a strong record for defending gun rights, and I think it’d bolster their morale and resolve to know that we stand with them.

We can use this thread to inform on each state’s intent on gun control, and to post your sorry-ass excuses why you “can’t” peel your ass off the couch and make some noise.

EDITED to include the main FB page.

“…and to post your sorry-ass excuses why you “can’t” peel your ass off the couch and make some noise.”

Gas is too damn high to drive to Springfield, it’s too damn cold, and there’s a flu epidemic out there that’s
killing tens of dozens.

Carpool. Bring more bodyheat (bodies) than you need. Wear a med mask if you feel it necessary.

Oh, and by all means, wear your heated electric underwear. Wouldn’t want you to freeze your candy ass off.

I can’t afford a medmask, my friends are too broke to carpool, and we wouldn’t
be caught dead cuddling to keep each other warm even if the next ice age were opon us.

You are too broke to carpool? Too broke to afford a paper surgical mask?

The hell do you do for a living?

I don’t, I’m suckin’ off the Government’s teet til someone points me in the
direction of employment…a year of intense searching…no bites.

Well, I’m certainly sorry to hear that. I wish you the best of luck in finding a job in your field of study.

And I wish you the best of luck in defending the right to arm bears, I mean the right to…well,
you know.