PCT

Do you guys think 7 days of tamoxifen @ 20 mgs followed by another 3 days @ 10 mgs is sufficient for a six week cycle of Superdrol and Halodrol. I am also interested to see if Gyno (or delayed gyno) will be an issue.

No. And 6 weeks of superdrol is gonna hammer your liver. The accepted ‘norm’ for PCT is 3-4 weeks. Most run 40/30/20/20 but some of the very knowledgeable guys on here (like P22 for example) have talked about just using 20mg throughout.

If I were you, I’d stick to a shorter cycle of about 3weeks, 4 max. Then follow with 3-4 weeks of PCT (REAL nolvadex by the way). If this is your first cycle, it’d also be a good idea to have your lipid profile checked pre and post cycle to see how your body responds to SD and halo. It’d give you a good idea if you can handle a longer cycle like the 6 weeker you intended to do. Good luck.

Well, thanks for the input, after I posted that I already thought I should run the Nolvadex longer (yes, it is real) and I am going to use HOT-ROX extreme towards the end of the nolvadex…

Some body buillder told me that he knows how to do a 6 week cycle of anything. He says that in three weeks it just gets good in your system and only for you to shut it off again. Also is 1000mg of thistle aday good enough to protect your liver ?

[quote]Monkey23 wrote:
Some body buillder told me that he knows how to do a 6 week cycle of anything. He says that in three weeks it just gets good in your system and only for you to shut it off again. Also is 1000mg of thistle aday good enough to protect your liver ? [/quote]

OMG…

i tried to tell him i really did. that body builder your talking to doesnt know anything. if anything i would listen to the people on here. i dont care how jacked that bodybuilder looks!! doesnt mean he knows what hes doing with exogenous compounds. plus anyone that suggests you trying something from a supplement store that isnt protein, fish oil caps, bcaa’s or a Biotest product (if the carry them) is stupid and probably doesnt know what they are telling you. when i tried superdrol i didnt buy it from the stores. i bought them from my friend who capped them himself.

i mean no disrespect but you might wanna do some more research.

btw, i was talking to monkey

mike, holy hell! your staking SD and Halodrol? what the hell is wrong with you? this isnt a test and eq stack or something like that! these are highly toxic orals. did your liver piss you off one day and you decided you want it removed? your liver enzymes are going to skyrocket. you will gain strength and size dont get me wrong but there are less destructive ways. putting a needle in my ass is a lot safer than popping those pills.

Hmmm, this I know… But I guess it is a part of me easing my way into the real stuff. I did run that shit, and I learned a lot from it. Next time (if there is a next time) I would run probably just straight test at 500 mgs a week, lets say test E 250 mgs every 3rd or fourth day. Yeah… I would benefit a lot more from test analogue supplementation when I am a little bit older (like 28-35 and older)