T Nation

All the research that I have done has shown that you do not need a PCT for 17-alpha oxo nolone By Iron Tek. Is this true? Also what do you guys think about this supp and its effectiveness?

I am 21 so I'm not some young teenager looking for a quick fix this is just a search for some educated opinions.

whats the ingredients of this supp. Sounds like one of the many designer steroids they are flooding the market with as fast or faster than they get banned without testing them properly.

Give more info and we'll be able to give more info.

Proprietary Blend: 700mg
(25)-D-Spirosta-3,5-Diene, NeoHecogenine-3-0-Beta-D-Glycopyranoside, Desoxydiosgenin [from Safed Musli Extract (Chlorophytum borivillanum) (root) (standardized at 40% saponins) & Tribulus Terrestris Extract]

Matrine [from Sophora Flavescens Extract 6:1 (root)]

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin (capsule shell), magnesium stearate.

It yet another kitchen sink supp of herbs with a fancy steroid like name to make it sell.

its Safed Musli Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, andSophora Flavescens Extract.

No PCT needed. You will FOR SURE lose weight buying / taking it. Directly from the loss of bills from your wallet.

Fancy sounding name that really doesn't match what it contains.

I agree with Phil, no need to worry about PCT with this product, since I wouldn't expect much from it.