PCT

I was wondering if you guys could give me some good info on Post Cycle Therapy. What to expect, how to do it properly, etc.

Thanks,
Reid

Nolvadex
HCG
Clomid

Come back with the cycle you plan to do, and we can give you proper dosing based on how heavy, or how small, your cycle is. We can also schedule out the timing for PCT based on the type of chemicals you use (ie. half-lives).

Thanks for the info. I was looking at doing M1T at 20mg for about 4 weeks. Is this to much? Should I stack it with anything?

Reid

[quote]reidhoch wrote:
Thanks for the info. I was looking at doing M1T at 20mg for about 4 weeks. Is this to much? Should I stack it with anything?

Reid[/quote]

If that’s all you’re running, tribulus, avena sativa, and ZMA should suffice.

MK

Mike,
Thanks for the info. Do you believe an anti-estrogen like 6-OXO or M is a good idea. I am thinking Alpha Male + M or 6-OXO + ZMA is a good idea, does this sound about right to you? Also how long should I run this PCT cycle?

Reid

I’ve never taken the M, so I can’t comment on it’s effectiveness as an anti-estrogen…When I took m-1-t at 30mg ed for 4 weeks I ran 20mg nolvadex eod just to be safe…but I’m pretty prone to gyno so you may be ok w/ just the M.
BTW, the strength gains from the m1t were superior to dianabol at 30mg ed, but the pumps weren’t as good…overall, it’s ideal for the off-season as you definitely will hold h20.

MK

[quote]reidhoch wrote:
Mike,
Thanks for the info. Do you believe an anti-estrogen like 6-OXO or M is a good idea. I am thinking Alpha Male + M or 6-OXO + ZMA is a good idea, does this sound about right to you? Also how long should I run this PCT cycle?

Reid[/quote