3 40 mg day 250mg wk
4 20 mg day 250mg wk
5 250mg wk 450 wk (150mg EOD)
6 250mg wk 600 wk (150mg EOD)
7 250mg wk 450 wk (150mg EOD)
8 250mg wk 400 wk (100mg EOD)
9 250mg wk 300 wk (100mg EOD)
10 125mg wk 200 wk (50mg EOD)

I have 1000 mg winstrol tabs, 20 ml test E, and 30 ml masteron(100 mg/ml) if you want to suggest any changes to my cycle.

To start, YES you will need PCT for a test/mast/winstrol cycle. Second, if you have 20ml test why not run 500mg/week. Also, instead of shooting 600mg/week or 450mg/week why not run a few more weeks of mast at the begginning at a lower dose? Usually winstrol is used at the end of a cycle for its SHBG lowering effects but I see you already have mast for that. Honestly, as a kickstart winstrol is a poor choice of orals. Dbol, anadrol or even tbol would be a better kickstart IMHO.

As far as PCT, unless you can get more test to run a taper you need to get some nolv for PCT. Also, you make no mention of an AI, any reason why not?

Aw jesus the table looks all F*cked up now. Il fix it.

Ok I was wondering if the masteron would work as a AI? If I ran it at a lower dose through out the whole cycle would it function as an AI? Could you suggest a taper for the test? How low should I taper it 1/8 ml or should I go lower?

[quote]winmag wrote:
Ok I was wondering if the masteron would work as a AI? If I ran it at a lower dose through out the whole cycle would it function as an AI? Could you suggest a taper for the test? How low should I taper it 1/8 ml or should I go lower?[/quote]

Yeah it works to a lesser degree as an anti-E, but DO NOT count on it to be anywhere near as effective if you really NEED it, as a standard AI. You should have one of the popular two on hand for sure, though your dose of t looks reasonable and shouldn't need it. Actually I couldn't decide if I was reading your "table" correctly or not to tell you the truth, lol.

Bottom line, yeah it has some anti-e properties for sure, but don't rely on it for that without having a back up plan in place. I did and it caused me some anxiety, and had to abort mission once before.

ToneBone

Listen to these guys, man. I counted on Proviron as an AI for my first cycle, even though I was urged not to. Big mistake. I will never again run any cycle without having a proper AI like Arimidex on hand before I ever start.

This is your first cycle, isn’t it?

[quote]2thepain wrote:
To start, YES you will need PCT for a test/mast/winstrol cycle. Second, if you have 20ml test why not run 500mg/week. Also, instead of shooting 600mg/week or 450mg/week why not run a few more weeks of mast at the begginning at a lower dose? Usually winstrol is used at the end of a cycle for its SHBG lowering effects but I see you already have mast for that. Honestly, as a kickstart winstrol is a poor choice of orals. Dbol, anadrol or even tbol would be a better kickstart IMHO.

As far as PCT, unless you can get more test to run a taper you need to get some nolv for PCT. Also, you make no mention of an AI, any reason why not?[/quote]

Listen to this advice

You have won me over haha Il go with the arimidex. Do you suggest I just keep it on hand or run it rite off the bat? If I should run it from the start do you have dose suggestions? And as far as the test E tapper, Should I go lower then 1/2 ml E3D? Like 1/4 or 1/8 ml E3D?

Read the test taper thread to more understand what they are suggesting to you.

Some like to run adex at a dose of .25mg EOD or E3D starting in about the third week. Others will wait till gyno like symptoms arise. If they come up then dosage gets adjusted accordingly to how the person reacts in both situations.

How do you feel about the liquid options for adex and clomid? The research chem stuff…

What do you think about this then?

W 1-8 250mg Test E(1/2 ml E3D)
W 1-9 300mg Mast(1 ml EOD)
W

How about this then?

W 1-3 40mg winstrol ED
W 4 20mg winstrol ED
W 1-8 250mg Test E(1/2 ml E3D)
W 9-10 125mg Test E(1/4 ml E3D)
W 11-12 62.5mg Test E(1/8 ml E3D)
W 1-9 300mg Mast (1 ml EOD)
w 10-11 150mg Mast (1/2 ml EOD)