PCT with Low Dose Orals

Has anyone tried PCT using a low dose oral in the morning only? Bill Roberts says you could use 30-40mg of Dbol in the morning without suppressing HPTA, so would 20mg of Stanz or Tbol in the AM still allow recovery during PCT?

The point of a PCT is to recover. I wouldn’t be taking any sort of AAS during PCT. If your worried about losing an edge, look into peptides. I would say they changed the game in terms of gains kept during PCT>

This is also something I have been interested in. Orals as a pre-workout supplement.
Any one have any scientific knowledge or study’s that can prove a low-dose oral does not suppress the HPTA?
30-40mg dbol seems pretty high to me, I was thinking more 15-20mg pre-workout. Also would the use of a non-aromatising oral such as winny or tbol be better to avoid elevated oestrogen suppressing the HPTA?

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
This is also something I have been interested in. Orals as a pre-workout supplement.
Any one have any scientific knowledge or study’s that can prove a low-dose oral does not suppress the HPTA?
30-40mg dbol seems pretty high to me, I was thinking more 15-20mg pre-workout. Also would the use of a non-aromatising oral such as winny or tbol be better to avoid elevated oestrogen suppressing the HPTA? [/quote]

I’m looking forward for an intelligible answer to that as well.

I used Tbol 20mg before workouts, seemed to help recover faster but not the gains you would see from 24/7 use. Peptides use is also something I was looking into to try and stay anabolic until the HPTA is recovered.

[quote]ThorsWrath wrote:
I used Tbol 20mg before workouts, seemed to help recover faster but not the gains you would see from 24/7 use. Peptides use is also something I was looking into to try and stay anabolic until the HPTA is recovered.[/quote]

How much you gained with Tbol pre-workout? For how long did you use it that way?

Ok I will be the guinea pig. Ive had bloods done yesterday, I am thinking to do 10mg preworkout and 10mg postworkout of Tbol.
I am also using DAA, with the testosterone increase from the DAA and Tbol will it be enough to shut me down? We shall see.

Uh, so much for your DAA experiment? Maybe you should stick to one experiment at a time?

I’m honestly not trying to be hateful, but flirting with potential HPTA suppression is not terribly intelligent for someone who a) claims to not want to go on TRT and b) has lots of trouble recovering from HPTA suppresion.

You can’t be serious Singh… of course 20mg of oral Turinabol will suppress you. TBol is active for over 16 hours.

Considering your taking more than twice the natural T production as an oral androgen that will be active for the vast majority of the day, of fucking course it will suppress your HPTA.

-PTD

Hm food for thought. Ok PTD I will have to think about this one. I guess I didnt think it through thoroughly before making a decision. Still, no damage done as I didnt take anything.

Started the DAA today btw, and getting blood results of prior DAA supplementation tomorrow so stay tuned hockeysledder.

/threadjack.

Hm food for thought. Ok PTD I will have to think about this one. I guess I didnt think it through thoroughly before making a decision. Still, no damage done as I didnt take anything.

Started the DAA today btw, and getting blood results of prior DAA supplementation tomorrow so stay tuned hockeysledder.

/threadjack.[/quote]

Great! I didn’t mean to come across as condescending, just I hope that you recover fully and can continue to cycle for years to come :wink:

Also be sure to supplement Zinc, lots of scientific articles in regards to its effect on LH and T levels.

Cheers,
-PTD

[/quote]

Awesome, I’m really interested in seeing the results of your bloodwork, thanks for being a guinea pig.

[quote]PAINTRAINDave wrote:
Great! I didn’t mean to come across as condescending, just I hope that you recover fully and can continue to cycle for years to come :wink:
[/quote]

This. I’ve been in a shitty mood today, sorry. PTD made my point much more effectively.

/threadjack.[/quote]

Also be sure to supplement Zinc, lots of scientific articles in regards to its effect on LH and T levels.

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

No hard feelings :slight_smile:

/threadjack.[/quote]

Cheers,
-PTD [/quote]

No hard feelings :)[/quote]

Dude, having seen your pain spread out over months from just two cycles, you need to get your head straight or you’ll be on TRT before you know it lol

As for the topic, 5mg of dianabol in the morning could probably be done every day for a very long time. I have heard of people doing that, but dont know anyone personally. You would have to take it postworkout to get the most from it at that level I would imagine, since it wouldnt do anything for strength but would definately affect protein synthesis and glycogen storage after a workout. I wonder what 5mg of tren would do?

Interesting.
Yeah I’ve decided not to do it but it still interests me. 5mg of tren, hmm the only problem would be injecting such a small volume but slin pins could work.

Interesting.
Yeah I’ve decided not to do it but it still interests me. 5mg of tren, hmm the only problem would be injecting such a small volume but slin pins could work. [/quote]

You would just dilute the gear to make it easier to inject. I wonder what a 5mg of tren and 5mg dbol would do and how long you could stay on without getting supressed, especially with DAA thrown in to help. And I’m sure even when you would start to get supressed, it would be real easy coming off. I might experiment after I finish this cycle and have recovered.