PCT with Hcg, Gyno Issues

Do you have blood work showing elevated e2? If so what is it now and what is your normal range?

1 Like

Yes i did two times in the last two week.

You can see in my post how much was it.

The last one was:
Ɩsztradiol (E2) 137,5 pmol/l * - 116,0

This thursday:
Ɩsztradiol (E2) 159,9 pmol/l * - 116,0

First one was with nolvadex that means ive took 40mg before that day.

Second i didnt take anything for 5days.

When i take arimidex my estrogen goes down but when arimidex go out of my system my estro comes back highā€¦ i dont know whyšŸ˜ my nipples always sensitive. Do you have any idea what can i do? Thanks

I want to try 40mg nolvadex and 0.5mg arimidex eod. Is it good or too high dose of arimidex? Im afraid of it will crush my estro.

How are you doing jin?

Curious to know more about your dislike for supplements ā€¦ I feel like most people donā€™t get enough vitamins from proper food, and in winter months I definitely seem to personally benefit from Vit D. The real struggle for me has been finding quality supplements. I donā€™t take many supplements, but always curious to hear the other side of things.

Iā€™m going to follow your second option from tomorrow (day 14 post Test E). For the last week Iā€™ve also been taking 250iu HCG every second day because I had really painful testicular atrophy. I still have 4000iu approx of HCG left in the fridge. Should I finish it? Iā€™m not entirely without pain in my testicles yet and I feel like continuing the HCG will give me some respite but if itā€™s at the expense of a full recovery of the HPTA Iā€™ll endure the pain a bit longer. Youā€™ve commented on some of my threads before. I just do TRT. But I overdid it in March '20 and ended up with no libido, shriveled painful testicles, no ejaculate, water retention, and a bit of gyno which Iā€™m genetically predisposed to anyway. Iā€™ve PCTd twice since then and seen endocrinologists whoā€™ve confirmed Iā€™ve recovered fully. But as soon as my body gets a whiff of T againā€¦ I get like two weeks where everything is good then my body spirals back into the same hell again. Unless Iā€™ve done some damage that presumably only a urologist can identify, Iā€™m assuming now at this point that waiting a month after I come off my PCTs was too soon and Iā€™ve got to be patient and wait longer. How long I donā€™t know. Iā€™m thinking January.

Iā€™ve also been taking a bit of anastrozole while on the HCG. Should I stop that as soon as I start the nolvadex?