PCT with Clomid After 9 Months HRT

Yeah, had low-T symptoms for years. Never bothered to look into them because I was still muscular and had no ED or libido issues. What I did have was near constant fatigue and no interest in going out with wife/friends and could barely help out around the house. I did 3 hormone panels and sure enough my test was in the shitter, 250’s. Urologist ran more tests and couldn’t find anything else he thought could be an issue. Put on test cyp last summer. Felt like the man until January when I was having 2-3 days of constant panic attacks every time I did a shot. He took me off and I’ve been a mess ever since.

Just got on TRT again last week, now through Defy Medical.

Damn, so you had bad luck having low test and I’ve ruined mine by taking steroids smh. I’ve never had anxiety due to test. Weird. But maybe it’s your body adjusting to the test and estrogen. Id hate to think ima always need Xanax daily and Zoloft

I doubt you will daily. From the sounds of it this stuff tends to sort itself out in time. Like you said, if this doesn’t work then you turn to TRT. I know it sucks man, but at least we have options left.