PCT: When, What Dose, How Long?

I just took my last shot of sustenon300 last Monday. I have clomid and nolvadex on hand, question is what dose, how long, and when to start!
Thanks bros

Any advice will be greatly appreciated…

You mean that you did your last shot yesterday or a week before? if yesterday, in about 20 days. If last week, about 14 days. The decanoate ester need a long time to clear. Run clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolvadex 40/40/20/20. I am just saying this with all the love in the world. You are an idiot. You started a cycle without knowing what to do in your PCT. Educate yourself a lot better before beginning your next cycle.

I appreciate it, I’ve done many in the past, usually mapping out what my plan for pct is when I’m finished, but this time I slacked on my research until it was time for pct, I usually throw in hcg after a heavy cycle with tren and deca, but this time I was a jack ass and waited til it was time to “recover” and get my ducks in line after my last shot. And as far as Monday, it was Monday of last week and I only had a 1/2cc left rather than a full. So I’m coming to conclusion of starting this coming Monday? I have 60mg liquid clomid and 60mg liquid nolva