T Nation

PCT - When Do You Typically Feel Like Crap?

I just have a curious question related to PCT. I completed my first cycle, a test e/dbol kickstart for 12 weeks. I took 2 weeks off after last injection to start nolva at 40/40/20/20. I am beginning week 2 of pct today. I really haven’t felt any different, if anything I may even feel a little bit better. I am also taking activate extreme, a natural test booster, to help libido. I have read a lot about people feeling horrible, depressed, tired, etc. during PCT and I haven’t felt any of this yet. Is this to come in the following weeks?

I think this varies from person to person. For me the only thing i notice is at work (a physically demanding job) I move a little slower am less productive and generally get tired quicker. As far as mental state I have no ill effects.

I felt fine and dandy my first PCT. Actually gained a bit of strength and size too which I didn’t expect.

As you cycle more and your doses creep up, add different compounds etc., recovery will get harder. That’s not to say you’ll feel terrible though, some people just get it worse than others.

I usually feel pretty good I kinda lose the alpha mentality and I have less energy. Kinda like your coming back to reality.

I really didn’t have much of the alpha mentality while on. I gained 25lbs and I have lost some water weight in the past couple weeks. I look better now than when I was on. This is great news, I was really worried that PCT was going to be a rollercoaster of emotions and a general feeling like shit. It’s also winter here now, so that would also add to it.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I kinda lose the alpha mentality and I have less energy. Kinda like your coming back to reality.[/quote]

^ This…granted I just finished my first PCT 2 days ago…personally the first 2 weeks of PCT (when clomid was at a releativly high dose ) I was a emotional wreck…dunoo how much of this was the clomid since its knows to do just this…

My libido is still kinda down…hope that comes back…wating 4 more weeks to get blook work done to confirm…

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I kinda lose the alpha mentality and I have less energy. Kinda like your coming back to reality.[/quote]

^ This…granted I just finished my first PCT 2 days ago…personally the first 2 weeks of PCT (when clomid was at a releativly high dose ) I was a emotional wreck…dunoo how much of this was the clomid since its knows to do just this…

My libido is still kinda down…hope that comes back…wating 4 more weeks to get blook work done to confirm…[/quote]

I feel you on this one clomid makes me worse than a woman !!