PCT Vision Problems

Hey guys,

So i was on TRT for 6 months age 31 and decided to do a restart.

I came here and read up on suggested restart protocols. I got some clomid which i took 100mg a day for 2 weeks. Toward the end of that 2nd week one day i noticed my mood strongly shifted, and i started to have floaters and tracers in my vision. I started looking up the side effects and apparently this can happen on clomid and sometimes goes away with treatment. Needless to say i quit taking it. But that left me without a PCT.

I looked around and saw that Nolvadex has lower side effects, and that Torem was a better option. I did an overnight order on liquid Torem.

I took Torem at 60mg a day for about 4-5 days when i noticed that feeling of unease and most of all, major shift in vision started to take place.

I looked around and have been spending days researching these drugs. Apparently this class of SERM causes occular toxity which can affect your cornea and retina and PERMANENTLY damage your vision and cause floaters, after images, and tracers.

I am really concerned about this as having been off all drugs for 1-2 weeks, i notice my vision is still really bad and has not subsided. It is especially bad in dark areas, or when bright objects move quickly.

Can anyone here chime in on how common or serious what im experiencing is? It has me really freaked out.

Thanks.

The tracers should go away. Floaters don’t go away but they do tend to mostly settle out of the field of vision eventually and/or you get sufficiently used to them that your brain edits them out.

You should stop all SERMs immediately, obviously. Nolva is not better, it also causes visual side effects in prone individuals.

If you had a sudden large increase in floaters, you should also go see an ophthalmologist ASAP to rule out possibly serious causes. If you call an ophthalmologist office they will consider it an emergency and give you an appointment within hours. It could be indicative of a retinal detachment or a bleed, that should be treated immediately or you can have permanent loss of vision. I had a small peripheral retinal detachment recently that caused a huge increase in floaters overnight. They had to mend it with a laser as a short outpatient procedure on the same day.

For the most part, guys do not need drugs to restart. That is a common misconception. You will almost certainly recover whatever your prior production was over the course of about 6 months.

I’m curious seekonk, why does everyone say that they can’t get their normal production back after a cycle then? Also, why do the doctors ask you if you have used steroids prior?

I tend to lean towards your statement as truth, but, still curious if you can shed some light on these things…

[quote]methos0123 wrote:
I’m curious seekonk, why does everyone say that they can’t get their normal production back after a cycle then? Also, why do the doctors ask you if you have used steroids prior?

I tend to lean towards your statement as truth, but, still curious if you can shed some light on these things…[/quote]

Not everyone says that. It tends to be people who have problems who post about it on the internet, which skews things.

There are a number of studies where testosterone was given to healthy men for extended periods for whatever study purpose. All the subjects tend to tecover their prior production within 6 months at the outmost (mostly significantly less) after cessation of the testosterone, without PCT.

Before SERMs became popular bodybuilders used to recover fine without PCT for the most part.

Sometimes yes, there is some research on cases of induced secondary hypogonadosm caused by steroid abuse. It can happen, but it seems to be rare.

I came off TRT last year after having been on for about 18 months. Pre TRT I had levels in the 500s but tried it because my free T was low. When I came off, I didn’t use SERMs because of my vision problems. After 3 months off TRT with no PCT I tested in the 400s. After 6 months I had a couple of tests, one back in the 500s and one freakish result just above 700.

The maximum people causes Vision problems due to highly lighted computer system or any other visual systems. The person who used computer system continuously whole day who occurs Vision problems. The main thing of occurring this is that the system which you can work it highly evaluated the lighting, The resolution of that system is also high and the important thing is that we can used this regular in that manner. Our retina cant accepts high lights,it evolve some lighted rays which not causes to the eyes. If any have more suggestion about that u must check out this.http://www.truetime-applications.com/