PCT Timing

What would you guys suggest on a PCT? this is what my cycle will be like and its my first…let me know what you think, but I just need to know what would be good for a PCT and when should i start taking it?

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test e
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

I am think about Clenbuterol for PCT…but i havent seen it in any other dicussions, someone just mentioned it to me…so i dunno input would be greatful

Not bad so far. Here’s what I’d tweak. Extend the Test for 12 full weeks, thus moving you PCT maybe 2 more weeks as well. You should strongly consider Proviron at 25-50mg ED/EOD. Then either A-dex or Nolvadex can be added as necessary if the estrogen sides get too bad.

Some people swear by the Nolva + Clomid combo but I am not one of them. IMO your nolva doses by themselves would be adequate especially if you using either A-dex or nolva during the cycle as well.

The other thing to possibly consider is Aromasin. I’ve personally never used it only A-dex and Nolva. But those who like it suggest its very good.

when should i start the PCT?

Kind of depends what AI and Anti E you run during your cycle. The more Adex and/or nolva you run during the cycle the sooner you could start your pct and the less you’d need. Otherwise two weeks after you last injection would be right as you eluded to in your OP.

what about Clenbuterol for PCT? would that work fine? along with clomid+nolva?

Clen is suppose to be anti-catabolic and so is epherdrine post cycle. They would be used maintain gains until your PCT brought up your natural tests levels.

I think your cycle would be better if you ran the Test E at 75 MGs ED or 150 EOD for 4 weeks start your PCT for 4 to 6 weeks and repeat. Most gains are made in the 1st 4 to 6 weeks. My .02 worth.

I used to do longish cycles but found that shorter cycles were easier to recover from and I seem to keep most of the gains better.

[quote]Ironman05 wrote:
What would you guys suggest on a PCT? this is what my cycle will be like and its my first…let me know what you think, but I just need to know what would be good for a PCT and when should i start taking it?

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test e
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily[/quote]

With that amount of test,even going 12 weeks, pct should be simple…
10 days/2weeks after your last shot run 40-50mgs of nolvadex for about 2 weeks and then go with 10mgs for about a week/10days…You won’t (shouldn’t) need clomid at all… The only other thing you could do is 500iu’s hcg 3x a week for the first week…I wouldn’t even run any anti e or dex during this cycle as the amounts are really nothing to worry about…If you do get estrogen sides developing during cycle 10 mgs of nolvadex ed should take care of it

Sound advice there.
Some people do need the dex or nolva others don’t. I never tell people to plan to include it from the start but always have it on standby. If I start getting to nipply I might take 20-40mg of nolva for a couple days or a mg or dex every other day for a week and they usually subside.

If you starting acting like a whiney bitch and crying during movies, consider bringing you 100 mgs ed dosage down.

A dose of 100 mg ed makes me a basket case but it varies greatly between people.

As wierd as it sounds I recently had some success incorporating IGF-1, and creatine into the pct, in an attempt to keep mass on. It’s actually WORKING!!!