PCT & Tennis Elbow

Hi guys. Im 2nd day into pct. 40mg nova daily, stopped test 2 weeks prior to this.

Now Im showing signs of tennis elbow, and some aches, Should i reduce nova to 20mg for the next 4 weeks. Was thinking the dosage is making it ache and low estrogen making it worse.

I was on 10 weeks deca 300. 13 weks test 600. ai .25 e3d.

Any one experienced this and can help. I dont want to stop training as its vital i keep it up through pct

cheers

Andy

How are you sure tennis elbow and PCT are related?

Did you squat a bunch while on cycle? How about bench?

I’m thinking my estrogen is low and that’s why the joint aches. i was good on cycle

The ache is like a tennis elbow injury and I’m sort of hoping im not injured at such a crucial time.

lowering my dose im hoping will reduce the ache as i know sides can include aches.

And i managed ok on 20 per day last cycle. i just increased pct to 40 this time as i used deca in the mix.

If you massage your forearm (dig in with your fingers) are any tender spots? Usually tennis elbow involves the tendons near the elbow joint being overused, or being used in a way they don’t like.

Reverse curls help me. Also, I can only straight bar squat for a while until the elbows flair up. I use cambered bars, buffalo bars to reduce the mobility demands.

General joint pain is probably not the same as tennis elbow.

Get your E2 measured.

Stop playing tennis:)

You have probably injured yourself on cycle and test has masked the problem.

Nova as far as I’m aware blocks estrogen binding to breast tissue. It does not lower levels within the body. So your E2 is not likely to be crashed unless you have been taking AI

Think yourself lucky. 1.5 weeks into PCT test wore off. I got chest pains. Ended up in hospital a precausion because Nova and test increase risk on blood clot on the lungs… It was muscular in the end… . What a weekend…

Also don’t panic, I was unable to train for 2 weeks during PCT from aforementioned injury. I have still kept a great deal of my gains, 1 week out of PCT. Just kept my calories up.

Probably a bit early to be getting you E2 measured.