PCT Suggestions?

I’m going for an 8 week cycle of deca (300mg/week) and test eth. i just had my 1st injection last thursday

my question is how many mgs of nolvadex should i take during the cycle and how much of clomid after?

Nolva not needed during cycle ( unless Gyno breaks out and you are trying to kill that off) , you need an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Arimidex to run on cycle…

For your PCT… Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50

I find that I breakout on my face and shoulders pretty bad on clomid at around 50 mg/day. I would bust it in half and take 25mg when I did. I was also running nolva, and want to point out there isnt altogether too much point in taking both as it wont be better and to some small degree may be antisynergistic. The reason I did both was because I read somewhere that clomid helps recover the production of luetinizing hormone in the HPTA following the use of HCG. Was a small cycle when I did it but it worked well, bounced back maybe three weeks and had no drag at all.

I find I recover the best using both. Running a low dose AI will help with acne. Nolva and clomid will both cause acne.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
I find that I breakout on my face and shoulders pretty bad on clomid at around 50 mg/day. I would bust it in half and take 25mg when I did. I was also running nolva, and want to point out there isnt altogether too much point in taking both as it wont be better and to some small degree may be antisynergistic. The reason I did both was because I read somewhere that clomid helps recover the production of luetinizing hormone in the HPTA following the use of HCG. Was a small cycle when I did it but it worked well, bounced back maybe three weeks and had no drag at all.[/quote]

Nolva makes my back and shoulders break out horrible, way worse than when actually on cycle. But it is ideal for keep rebound estro at bay.

Clomid seems to help recovery substantially more so than nolva though…but Makes me feel gloomy.

Both seems seem to have their pros and cons.

[quote]ryezen wrote:
I’m going for an 8 week cycle of deca (300mg/week) and test eth. i just had my 1st injection last thursday

my question is how many mgs of nolvadex should i take during the cycle and how much of clomid after? [/quote]

That lake trip coming up next month?

You will require an AI from first injection, which you have missed. Not nolvadex which is a SERM. AI= Aromatase inhibitor. It prevents the aromatase enzyme from acting on testosterone and turning the test into estrogen, and possibly giving you man boobs and lessening the effect of the steroid. Wasting your gear and your time.

SERM= Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These chemicals act on your estrogen receptors, not estrogen itself. SERMs prevent estrogen from exerting their cellular effects.

You use the SERM in the event you feel grains of rice sized tissue underneath your nipples, or if they become puffy and itchy or more sensitive then what you have noticed before. You also use a SERM during PCT.

Some of these are from the TRT forum and they are required reading:

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]ryezen wrote:

my question is how many mgs of nolvadex should i take during the cycle and how much of clomid after? [/quote]

That lake trip coming up next month?

You will require an AI from first injection, which you have missed. Not nolvadex which is a SERM. AI= Aromatase inhibitor. It prevents the aromatase enzyme from acting on testosterone and turning the test into estrogen, and possibly giving you man boobs and lessening the effect of the steroid. Wasting your gear and your time.

SERM= Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. These chemicals act on your estrogen receptors, not estrogen itself. SERMs prevent estrogen from exerting their cellular effects.

You use the SERM in the event you feel grains of rice sized tissue underneath your nipples, or if they become puffy and itchy or more sensitive then what you have noticed before. You also use a SERM during PCT.

Some of these are from the TRT forum and they are required reading:

[/quote]

Lol…lake trip.