PCT Stack Help & Cycle Review

Hello everyone,
like to introduce myself to this community…I look forward to taking in experienced advice and offering some when I can. I would appreciate a critique on my cycle and some much needed PROPER PCT help.
I know how these things go so ill give you guys a background history of myself:

WEIGHT: 190
HEIGHT: 6’-0 "
BF: 12-15% (a guess, i’m bulking so i lost the better part of my abs, still a little something there haha)
YRS TRAINING: 2-2.5
CYCLES: TWO, the first one was done poorly and following that i went to surgery so i lost a fair amount…second cycle was successful, wish i hit my pct better but no biggie…still kept 10 lbs

now for the good stuff…my goal is to run this while cutting for the summer, also, no orals please. im a believer of test and “security blankets”, youll know what i mean when i post my cycle…i hope:

Cycle: 10 weeks

1-10 test E 500mg every week (mon & thurs)
2-12 arimedex 1mg/day (0.5 doesnt feel like enough to counter the e)
2-10 HCG 250 iu every 4 days (this is new, i think it would help my recovery much much more)

as for post cycle, i have no clue…i know what drugs do what, but it seems that everyone has a different opinion…im looking for the best PCT stack to help me recover and keep what i worked for. thanks again for the time, hopefully i repay the favor in the future. Cheers.

also, any additional questions feel free to ask…

i just posted some thoughts on PCT right after your post… here’s the thread: Thoughts on Planning PCT - Pharma - Forums - T Nation

hope this helps!

thanks for the link…so something like this would be suitable then?

PCT 8-10 weeks…depending on dosage in the bottle

-Toremifiene @ 60mg/day (this sounds a little to high)
-Aromasin @ 20 mg/day

Does this look right? Also, should I keep the hcg or no?

[quote]BringSallyUp wrote:
thanks for the link…so something like this would be suitable then?

PCT 8-10 weeks…depending on dosage in the bottle

-Toremifiene @ 60mg/day (this sounds a little to high)
-Aromasin @ 20 mg/day

Does this look right? Also, should I keep the hcg or no?[/quote]

60 mg is the dosage that’s commonly studied… of course, BB’s tend to use it at double, that, too…

i would plan on stopping the tore a week earlier than the aromasin in your PCT, tho…

i honestly don’t think you need HCG for this cycle, or would really see much benefit. IMO, the key to PCT is to get your hypothalamus to send signals to your pituitary to produce LH to send to your testes. obviously HCG works to force you to produce testosterone, but it’s not correcting the negative feedback mechanisms from the AAS cycle. in fact, it might make it worse, as testosterone/estrogen would be high, signalling your body not to produce any… the AI is especially helpful here in PCT, as it keeps estrogen low, telling your body to produce more testosterone, so it can convert it to estrogen.

hope that helps…

it has, thanks for your help mate…i will re-post questions in a few days after more reading!!