PCT Question

I have a question concerning dieting and PCT. I’m finnishing a 7 week cycle of pro-steroids. During this cycle I’ve been dieting (about a 500Kcal/day deficit). During PCT (about 2 weeks) should I continue to cut calories, or should I bump calories back up to isocaloric in order to avoid overly stressing the body at a time when androgen levels may be low?

Thanks for the help,

Crowbar

PCT is absolutely the worst time to be dieting. your body is in a state of catabolism - due to not having enough androgens to stimulate protein synthesis in the muscles. Restricting food intake during this time will just enhance catabolism.

[quote]crowbar524 wrote:
I have a question concerning dieting and PCT. I’m finnishing a 7 week cycle of pro-steroids. During this cycle I’ve been dieting (about a 500Kcal/day deficit). During PCT (about 2 weeks) should I continue to cut calories, or should I bump calories back up to isocaloric in order to avoid overly stressing the body at a time when androgen levels may be low?

Thanks for the help,

Crowbar[/quote]

JUst eat as much as you can bro…I know your appetite isn’t as ravenous as when on anabolics, but good old fashioned food is the most anabolic substance out there

MK