Pct Question

hello i want to start my pct. in the past i was using 20mg nolvadex and 100mg clomiphene for 30-40 days. now i dont wnat to use nolvadex cause i have noticed erectile problems with it… is there an other drug to use instead?? and what doses?

Aromasin?

ok i ll try it. what dose???

you ever think that your erectile problems were from you being shutdown and in PCT as opposed to the medication you happen to be taking at that time for the exact reason of being shutdown.

agree with above poster.

also aromasin is AI not a pct drug

i have tried nolvadex alone without taking steroids once during cutting phase to eliminate estrogens… and i have noticed erection problems… thats why i dont want to use it at my pct now…

i have used nolvadex in the past during diet to eliminate estrogens. without taking steroids and i have had erection problems thats why i dont want to use it during my pct…

[quote]thk wrote:
i have tried nolvadex alone without taking steroids once during cutting phase to eliminate estrogens… and i have noticed erection problems… thats why i dont want to use it at my pct now…
[/quote]

thats because you dropped your estrogen too low

Estrogen has direct effects on libido. I strongly recommend you stop using Nolva recreationally as you seem to be doing. Start your PCT 2 weeks after your last injection and do 2 weeks of 40mg Nolva + 100mg Clomid ED and the next 2 weeks 20mg Nolva 50mg Clomid ED. You should’ve known this before you started your cycle.

[quote]Dianaballs wrote:

[quote]thk wrote:
[/quote]

thats because you dropped your estrogen too low[/quote]

Nope, you are wrong. Nolvadex is a SERM, not an AI. It does NOT lower estrogen.

ok thanks alot for help!!!

[quote]thk wrote:
hello i want to start my pct. in the past i was using 20mg nolvadex and 100mg clomiphene for 30-40 days. now i dont wnat to use nolvadex cause i have noticed erectile problems with it… is there an other drug to use instead?? and what doses?[/quote]