T Nation

PCT Question After First Cycle

Hi I am completing (1 week left) my first cycle Test/Winny/HGH. I am in my 40s, so I figured not to push hard on my HPTA the very first time from the getgo so this one is only 8 weeks long.

I got clomid and nolva for my next 4 weeks of standard PCT. That’s pretty much what I can get as far as pharma goes. Couple of questions:

1. I’ve heard (brah-knowledge) to start Clomid the last week of the cycle while still pinning. Instead of waiting a couple of days after last shot (test-prop). The theory behind is to start on sperm production while before all of the external test is gone.

I apologize if I am posting a bullshit question (I’ve read all of the stickies several times… :)) but since I am a noob, I question everything I read/hear… so please forgive me if I offended anyone.

1. Does it makes sense to add LongJack, DIM, DHEA, Alpha Male, or anything else to PCT? If so, what would be the protocol.

Thanks ALOT!

1. it doesnt work that way…wait the standard 2 half lives.

2. Add whatever you want, most supplements are a waste of money. DIM is the only one I would recommend as it can help estrogen, which you will have plenty floating around with the SERM blocking the receptors. Alpha Male is overkill. No idea what Longjack is. DHEA is beneficial if you are low, otherwise it is useless.

Thanks!
I thought the guy was giving me shit advise, so it is confirmed!

I just read up on Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (longjack) and from what I understand it doesn’t do much to restart HPTA. So, probably I’ll skip that one and get good old Tribulus Terrestris. Now the question is when and for how long should I take it?

Anything else I can throw in the mix?
Thanks!!!

just my 2 cents…I found that adding DAA (d-aspartic acid) is a must now in my post cycle. Not lethargic at all,(which in past i have been all through pct) and libido stays way up like when i was on cycle. I seem to recover much faster and keep more gains.

[quote]bchrisen wrote:
just my 2 cents…I found that adding DAA (d-aspartic acid) is a must now in my post cycle. Not lethargic at all,(which in past i have been all through pct) and libido stays way up like when i was on cycle. I seem to recover much faster and keep more gains. [/quote]

Whos ass is that in your DP bro? :slight_smile:

OK, DIM, DAA, Anything else?