PCT Procedure Help

Hi all.

Ok I’ve pushed back my PCT due to an upcoming work trip, and am just extending my cycle.

I usually run Clomid 50/50/25/25 and Nolva 40/40/20/20 starting 2 weeks after my last Test E pin, and have run HCG continuously on cycle - but may run a high dose in the last week if I have extra left over.

I’ve always run this PCT - my 1st one was awful but that was due to being seriously shut down from not using hcg correctly I think - but I have recently been reading some conflicting information regarding pct start times and protocols etc. Maybe I’m a little out of touch and have missed something develop - is there a new train of thought regarding pct or is the standard procedure I usually do still accepted as the norm?

Personally I wait 3-4 weeks after last pin. 40/40/20/20 Nolva would be sufficient. Definitely drop the Clomid.

1 Like

Wait until esters clear (plot it out on steroid calc), start Nolva, 40/40/20/20 was the old conventional wisdom, new way seems to be 40/20/20/20/20/20 (or just 20 for six weeks). You definitely don’t need Clomid though. Nolva is better and has fewer side effects.