PCT or TRT?

I am just coming off my first cycle of 500mg test Cyp a week. I am 41 years old and before I started the cycle had my primary care doc suggest looking into TRT because of my test levels. I had a hugely successful cycle in regards to gains, muscle mass and fat loss.

My question is what if I just came off the 10 week cycle went straight into trt. Would I still do PCT or a smaller version. My dr wanted to start me out on 200 mg a week. I dont want to lose everything I gained and want to do whats best for my health so looking for suggestions.

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I am just coming off my first cycle of 500mg test Cyp a week. I am 41 years old and before I started the cycle had my primary care doc suggest looking into TRT because of my test levels. I had a hugely successful cycle in regards to gains, muscle mass and fat loss. My question is what if I just came off the 10 week cycle went straight into trt. Would I still do PCT or a smaller version. My dr wanted to start me out on 200 mg a week. I dont want to lose everything I gained and want to do whats best for my health so looking for suggestions.[/quote]

If you went to TRT no PCT would be required. Blasting and Cruising is what you are suggesting, and yes it will be easier to hold onto gains. What are you gong to tell your doctor when your bloodwork looks fishy?

[quote]KountKoma wrote:

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I am just coming off my first cycle of 500mg test Cyp a week. I am 41 years old and before I started the cycle had my primary care doc suggest looking into TRT because of my test levels. I had a hugely successful cycle in regards to gains, muscle mass and fat loss. My question is what if I just came off the 10 week cycle went straight into trt. Would I still do PCT or a smaller version. My dr wanted to start me out on 200 mg a week. I dont want to lose everything I gained and want to do whats best for my health so looking for suggestions.[/quote]

If you went to TRT no PCT would be required. Blasting and Cruising is what you are suggesting, and yes it will be easier to hold onto gains. What are you gong to tell your doctor when your bloodwork looks fishy?[/quote]

^yeah, i’m curious about this, too.

unless your doc is willing to go based off your last bloodwork, you might be screwed, Tmac…

I am guessing I am then because I had labs 10 days after my last shot and my free test was still 1200. He quized me about why my test was so high and I played dumb but I am guessing he knew. He said to come back in two weeks and try again. I guess this is where my inexperience comes into play. I just figured that 10 days after my last shot I would be back to low test.

Can someone please explain to me how this works then. How long can I expect my free test to stay high before going in and testing low again?

I am very screwed cause I didnt get my nolva because I decided on going the TRT route. All I have is about 8 adex left.

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
I am guessing I am then because I had labs 10 days after my last shot and my free test was still 1200. He quized me about why my test was so high and I played dumb but I am guessing he knew. He said to come back in two weeks and try again. I guess this is where my inexperience comes into play. I just figured that 10 days after my last shot I would be back to low test.

Can someone please explain to me how this works then. How long can I expect my free test to stay high before going in and testing low again?[/quote]

you need to do the math on the half-life of the compound…

testosterone enanthate and cyp has a half life of about 5 days. that means, 500 is 250 in 5 days. so 500>250>125>62.5>etc

^but that doesn’t just mean the last dose… is all the doses, as well.

for someone waiting for levels low enough to be worthwhile to start PCT, it is typically 2 weeks, but those levels are generally higher than normal, especially a guy needing TRT.

your doc prolly knows what’s up…

Ok thank you, strange though because my test was 1500 then 10 days later 1200 with nothing in between. The 1500 was taken a day after my last shot so maybe it was on its way up because it peaks 48-72 hours after shot right so that would make sense if I am correct in assuming that. So after being told that I went and took my last shot. So now it may be 3 weeks before I can start TRT. With 8 adex pills left what is your recommendation I do for three weeks?

[quote]tmac34 wrote:
Ok thank you, strange though because my test was 1500 then 10 days later 1200 with nothing in between. The 1500 was taken a day after my last shot so maybe it was on its way up because it peaks 48-72 hours after shot right so that would make sense if I am correct in assuming that. So after being told that I went and took my last shot. So now it may be 3 weeks before I can start TRT. With 8 adex pills left what is your recommendation I do for three weeks?[/quote]

So 1500 was probably the reported limit. You were higher than that. You don’t understand the difference between an AI and a SERM so naturally you don’t know what to do. You are screwed again. You basically are going to have to let test bottom out and go into the doctors office. Then jump back on asap. You will probably feel terrible for a few weeks.

Common sense should kick in and tell you you should get everything you need ufpront and the stuff you might not need.

why do you need your doctor to prescribe you TRT when you can just get it yourself from your source?

it will be much cheaper to get it yourself…

as for health, you should get a cystatin c test, a PLAC test (to measure your Lp-PLA2 levels), and a cbc w/ differential test.

these will give you a pretty accurate description as to where you stand health-wise