T Nation

PCT On Twelve Week Course

hi my boyfriend is about to start a twelve week cylcle of tren and test and oxys. Has been advised that for PCT to use novaldex or tamoxifen. Any feedback on this would be good as he is unsure on doses for PCT.

Look at stickies at top of the steroids forum,

[quote]steph86 wrote:
hi my boyfriend is about to start a twelve week cylcle of tren and test and oxys. Has been advised that for PCT to use novaldex or tamoxifen. Any feedback on this would be good as he is unsure on doses for PCT.
[/quote]

Tell your boyfriend about the search function. He should get to know it, as well as the search function’s good friend, Google. That should give you a clue on how to perform a proper PCT. Steroids are serious business. I think he should be the one on the computer getting information, not you.

As for PCT’s themselves, I would also give a look into HCG and what its use is.

Furthermore, there are other PCT options available such as the Stasis Taper method which is explained in a sticky thread at the top of the Steroid forum. Have him read the other stickies while you’re at it. Many believe this method will help one keep more of their gains due to the slow conversion back to homeostasis.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Can i add that in stage 2, the dose of 100mg is per week for 6 weeks.

I didnt think that was clear…

The thing is miss, is that this is a really complex issue, the whole AAS thing - and i personally am concerned for the ability of your fella to pull of such a long cycle without the occurance of some nasty sides… there is one in particular that i think will come as a shock to you both!

Has he experience in running gear?

JJ

Thank you that all makes sense.
Yeah he did an eight week course before and has a lot experience in training. He is only 20 but like i say knows what he is doning with his training.
He intends to do 9ml over the two (tren and test) over a week. plus one oxy a day.
The only side effects he had last time was he got very hungry and angry if he couldnt eat. but was pretty chilled out other than that to be honest.

[quote]steph86 wrote:
Thank you that all makes sense.
Yeah he did an eight week course before and has a lot experience in training. He is only 20 but like i say knows what he is doning with his training.
He intends to do 9ml over the two (tren and test) over a week. plus one oxy a day.
The only side effects he had last time was he got very hungry and angry if he couldnt eat. but was pretty chilled out other than that to be honest.

[/quote]

I’ll throw a pissfest myself if I don’t get my food in. I don’t blame the guy.

I know me too but it cost a fortune feeding him cos he wants meat all the time and lots of it!!!

Yeah three a day i think at the moment. We go through loads of the stuff and will do more so now as i have started drinking it on training days.

He used to get it from there but the stuff at our gym is really good. He gets creatine and stuff from myprotein.co.uk too. Plus we prefer this forum.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
well go to myprotein.co.uk and grab a bargain.

Bushy[/quote]

lol! i was going to PM you and refer you to them bushy… i get ALL my gear there TBH (sorry T-Nation!)

I just ordered more whey, milk protein, hmb, creatine, ribose, leucine, powdered oats and maltodex! I get £3-400 worth of supplements for £50-100.

JJ

i sure would appreciate a pm with that promo code Mr Bush :wink:

why thankyou B! :wink:

hi, sorrie to change the subject like, but what protein do you use off MP? as i tried the blend and impact and it made me veyr sickly

i just use the cheap, unflavoured, bulk 10lb whey…
it works just fine for moi.

And you may as well write your location in Pace, as it is absolutely obvious you are a brit seeing as you write like you speak…! lol!

JJ

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Just put in (www) .bulkpowders.co.uk into the promo code box.

I have put the ‘www’ in brackets in case there’s a special ‘website search and destroy’ policy here at Biotest.

Bushy[/quote]

Thankyou kind sir