PCT Norateen

I am going to take norateen soon and was wondering what PCT do i need to take when i am done my norateen cycle. Even though Norateen claims to be all natural and no side effects, but just to be on the safe side. and also any advise on what protein should i take along with norateen(was thinking about taking muscle juice protien)

[quote]604hero wrote:
I am going to take norateen soon and was wondering what PCT do i need to take when i am done my norateen cycle. Even though Norateen claims to be all natural and no side effects, but just to be on the safe side. and also any advise on what protein should i take along with norateen(was thinking about taking muscle juice protein)[/quote]

Search this site and you will see a lot of negative remarks. The old product was a pro-hormone. New one is not. Does not seem to be any reason to expect any LH suppression so no need for PCT that I can see. Any decent source of protein should be used when expecting to gain any muscle… or not loose it.

There are probably better products and perhaps some will recommend. State where you are and you might get recommendations that are also available. Remember that many products are primarily designed to lighten your wallet.

Stop posting.

All your posts are dumb and you don’t belong in the steroid section.

Are you still 110lbs?

Lift something heavy, eat, repeat.