T Nation

PCT Necessary for This Cycle?

Hey guys I’m currently recovering from a complete pec tear, and during my rehab I’ve been running 200mg/week of NPP only, and my injury is healing incredibly fast. I’m three months out of surgery and should be starting some light lifting soon, so I think this cycle has been helping, at least somewhat.

My question is, what would be the proper post-cycle protocol for this? The cycle length will end up being around 11-12 weeks, and a few knowledgeable friends of mine say PCT may not even be necessary, but I’d like some input from you guys on here. What do you think??

I would personally do a PCT. There’s no harm in doing it, and there may be a harm in NOT doing it so it’s a no-brainer as far as I’m concerned.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
I would personally do a PCT. There’s no harm in doing it, and there may be a harm in NOT doing it so it’s a no-brainer as far as I’m concerned.[/quote]

Yeah that’s how I feel too for the most part. I was thinking something like Clomid, 100/75/25/25…Or Just three weeks of Clomid at 100/50/50. Thoughts? It actually crossed my mind to maybe just do a high dose of something over the counter like Erase or PCT Revolution Black which is a good product. Most on here probably will disagree with doing something like that but like I said I’ve thought about it. Input would be nice from anyone on that also.

definitely don’t use the over the counter stuff. Shit like that just does not work which is why everyone tells you not to do it.

clomid at 50/50/50/50 or nolva 40/40/20/20

alright good call man thanks for the advice!