T Nation

PCT Help

I just wanted to get some views from you guys since there are so many different opinions on pct out there. I wasn’t planning on coming off test but do to moving back home to Hawaii and not having everything set up over there yet I thought it best to come off with a safe pct. My plan was to blast a cruise 8 weeks 500mg Test E and 8 weeks 250mg.

I’m currently on my week 4 of the cruise and would like to come off as soon as I get my pct together. I have access to pretty much and sarm/serm I want. What compounds should I choose and how should I set it up. Thanks for any advice.

Just so we can help you best you have been on Test for only 4 weeks now total? Or have you been cycling blast and cruise at 8 week intervals for an extended period?

Asking because your PCT will be easy to recover from at just a few weeks of use. Long term blast and cruise we will have to take a little more aggressive approach.

14 weeks total. 8 weeks of 500 and 4 at 250. Thanks man.

I’m not an expert on your situation or why you’re doing the blast and cruise, but it really is not doing you any good at those dosages/compounds to blast and cruise.

Regardless, as that is not the point of the thread, in the future I would personally recommend using HCG during a blast and cruise period in order to keep your testes functional.

I would get some clomid and nolva and go 50mg/40mg per day, respectively. Do that for a month and you should be fine. Front load both of them, so around 300mg/clomid on the first day and 200 mg nolva on the second day to get your blood levels to a stable baseline as possible.

Get a blood test after a month, and then proceed from there.

Should I start the clomid/ nolva right after my last injection or wait a few weeks? I always heard to blast and cruise at those doses or double that. What is your recommendation for a blast and cruise dose as I will do it again once I’m set up back home in Hawaii.

At 14 weeks you should do just fine with a standard pct. You don’t really need to frontload the serms, typically I use both Nolva and clomid for pct. I would 10 days after your last pin to start pct, that’s if your at 250mg currently.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50

If you do blast and cruise and don’t consider comin off for awhile I would definitely run hcg. Your dosages are fine, your cruise dose is fine and if you only want to blast 500mg that’s fine too, but I would add another compound but that’s just me.

[quote]Ironsmasher wrote:
Should I start the clomid/ nolva right after my last injection or wait a few weeks? I always heard to blast and cruise at those doses or double that. What is your recommendation for a blast and cruise dose as I will do it again once I’m set up back home in Hawaii.[/quote]

400mg is a small dosage. Why shut yourself down and get minimum benefit? Personally I would never go below 500mg/week.

As for the cruising, what’s the point? It just makes recovery harder. Unless you’re competing or have other reasons that you need to continuously be “on”.

I would start the PCT a week after your last pin. It won’t be effective immediately because your blood levels will still have inhibitory amounts of test in it, but the goal is to initially get blood levels to an adequate level so that once your body gets rid of the exogenous hormones it can proceed to recovery immediately.

Front loading is beneficial due to the fact that you won’t be wasting a week to wait for blood levels to get to an adequate level. Why waste an extra week? Never made sense to me when people say front loads aren’t necessary.

Where are you getting 400mg from? And from what your saying, even if you did frontload the serms it would be ineffective because of the exogenous hormone still in your body so why waste a week and all the extra dosages of the Nolva and clomid? And waiting a week is poor advice as well.

Thanks guys. I want to blast and cruise because I’m competing in powerlifting. Also I have about 6 weeks worth of igf lr3 in my position. Would this be affective at all during or after pct to kind of bridge. I really don’t know.

Do the PCT as BUDs posted and you will be just fine. 14 weeks is not all that suppressive at 500mg. Also some people dont really realize why we as PL stay on blast and cruise for extended lengths. But just to be clear to the earlier poster cruising has many benefits and is useful at TRT doses.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Where are you getting 400mg from? And from what your saying, even if you did frontload the serms it would be ineffective because of the exogenous hormone still in your body so why waste a week and all the extra dosages of the Nolva and clomid? And waiting a week is poor advice as well.[/quote]

You literally follow me around in every thread I post and try and say some stupid shit.

Get off my dick.

I could have sworn that OP had 400mg listed, if not, I guess I was tired and misread.

Of course it won’t kick in if there is still too much exogenous hormone. But, big guy, here’s the kicker. I said that.

What I also mentioned is that starting it after a week helps blood levels get to a stable level, so then when the exogenous hormone gets DOWN TO NORMAL (key point, don’t miss this big guy), your body is on the path to recovery. And front loading as well allows this whole process to be expedited and begin recovery at the very least a week earlier than what you have said.

Go be a wannabe SEAL somewhere else

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
Do the PCT as BUDs posted and you will be just fine. 14 weeks is not all that suppressive at 500mg. Also some people dont really realize why we as PL stay on blast and cruise for extended lengths. But just to be clear to the earlier poster cruising has many benefits and is useful at TRT doses.

[/quote]

Blasting and cruising is great if you literally stay on all the time. Like Louie Simmons.

What is 250mg of cruising going to do? Get you to like 1200 ng/dl test levels? Maybe a bit higher?

That’s still within a physiological level, and a lot of times you can get your test levels to that point through nolva by itself during PCT. Blasting and cruising for the vast majority of people is retarded because they don’t know how to do it properly, and then they come off and don’t know how to recover.

Basically you’re sacrificing a good recovery for 250mg of test, which puts you barely above (if at all) a physiological level of test

Judging by your posts in this thread you put yourself into the retarded category.

Name dropping Louie because you saw a video on youtube…Wow great story…

Yea let’s not make this a place to argue over who knows more. Thanks for the advice and I think everyone’s gonna have different opinion on the best way to do things. Staying on is something I will do as soon as I get everything together in Hawaii. Really the reason I want to is because my coach who was also Loui’s golden boy a few years ago gave me this advice. “if your going to go on then stay on or dont do it at all” that’s all the reason I need.

I tried sending you what my yearly cycle looks like but I dont think it went through. If you have one of Loui’s guys than you know how and what to run indefinitely.

Thank you. I think I just need to ask him more questions. I don’t train with that group anymore unfortunately but I talk with him on the phone often.

[quote]Explosiv wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Where are you getting 400mg from? And from what your saying, even if you did frontload the serms it would be ineffective because of the exogenous hormone still in your body so why waste a week and all the extra dosages of the Nolva and clomid? And waiting a week is poor advice as well.[/quote]

You literally follow me around in every thread I post and try and say some stupid shit.

Get off my dick.

I could have sworn that OP had 400mg listed, if not, I guess I was tired and misread.

Of course it won’t kick in if there is still too much exogenous hormone. But, big guy, here’s the kicker. I said that.

What I also mentioned is that starting it after a week helps blood levels get to a stable level, so then when the exogenous hormone gets DOWN TO NORMAL (key point, don’t miss this big guy), your body is on the path to recovery. And front loading as well allows this whole process to be expedited and begin recovery at the very least a week earlier than what you have said.

Go be a wannabe SEAL somewhere else[/quote]

Well I can help it when I check out a thread and here’s the kicker little guy, you always have stupid shit to say.

Starting pct a week after the last pin using longer esters, even at 250mg is stupid. So basically following your pct your frontload will be pointless, given the fact your still being suppressed, those are your words not mine “big guy”

Go be explosiv somewhere else, maybe someone will listen to your always shitty advice