PCT Help

Ok thanks Cymru, Im going to have to stick to only clomid at the moment as thats all I have. Nolva is not available.

So are you saying that I should cease useage of Clomid when I jab my hCG then start it again when libido is back? What kind of time period am I looking at after my hCG jabs for libido notice?

Im also scared of stopping the natural production of gonadotropins permanantly.

No you will need to use either clomid or nolva whilst on the hCG. Otherwise you will certainly suffer from gynno. An AI won t have much of an effect on estrogen when hCG is used as the estrogen will mainly be formed inside your testes, nolva or clomid will provide protection at the receptor level.

Use hCG until you see an improvement in libido - then you know testes are producing testosterone again, in my case this took about 6 x 2500iu and I used another couple afterwards, but in your case I would first try 500iu EOD or 3-times per week.

When hCG is completed then you will want to commence your PCT.

I see, and a PCT of Clomid at 150/100/100/50 should suffice? Im assuming I dont need to taper off the hCG just cease useage when testes are back in action?

Thanks for all the help

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:
Im also scared of stopping the natural production of gonadotropins permanantly.[/quote]

Well this is very rare and despite all the talk and writing regarding permanent de-sensitisation of Leydig cells by high dose hCG I have never read or even heard of a case where this has actually happened.

I used 500iu doses of hCG for two extended blocks during my “shutdown period” and they had no impact on my natural testosterone production. I suggest you try this dose first and it may be enough in your case. I moved on to 2500iu EOD doses as a last resort to try and get things going again - I felt I had no other option as I was heading for TRT anyway. It worked - by the sixth injection I felt a different man (but carried on for 2 more “just in case”!)

I took nolva throughout and continued on nolva for a further 6-weeks (20mg a day), there is some evidence that nolva may help in preventing leydig cell damage from hCG.I also used clomid from the last hCG dose and used for 4 weeks.

I have had my testosterone measured recently and have returned to pre-problem levels 31nmol/L - my last measurement 2 yesrs ago was 29 nmol/L.

Ok thanks Cymru, hope it works

I see, and a PCT of Clomid at 150/100/100/50 should suffice? Im assuming I dont need to taper off the hCG just cease useage when testes are back in action?

Thanks for all the help[/quote]

Mate I can only tell you what worked for me - nolva 20mg a day throughout. Clomid 100mg a day for 11 days then 50mg a day for the next 17.

I did not taper hCG

Ok thanks

Does hCG have to be injected subQ or is IM fine? Also, instead of 3 500iu shots, can I do 1 shot of 1500iu a week? Powdered hCG is difficult for me to store after mixing

SubQ is fine dude. As for storage, can’t you just put it in the fridge?

Does hCG have to be injected subQ or is IM fine? Also, instead of 3 500iu shots, can I do 1 shot of 1500iu a week? Powdered hCG is difficult for me to store after mixing[/quote]

With HCG less is more, meaning the lower amount to suffice is best. Taking it 3 times at 500iu should be better because it keeps your levels more consistent. I think taking HCG during the cycle yields better results than taking it PCT simply because it seems to keep them in check and in good working condition. Keeping them up and ready to accept your body’s natural LH means you are ahead of the game when it comes to recovery.

I don’t mean to hijack, but I’m considering a similar cycle, Test e 500/week and low dose dbol, 12.5mg on workout days for six weeks.

What are the chances that a standard nolva PCT will complicate things just as it did for the OP?

It depends on you really, you could be shutdown from such a low dose and might need hCG to start up again.
Massiveguns, I doubt I can store it in the fridge at home as I dont want to be caught, and I would prefer IM injection of hCG is that still ok or is SubQ the preffered method?
Chizzad, yes your right but its too late for me now, I will incorporate it into my next one.

Also, a question about mixing, I received in the box hCG in an amp with a 1ml of “solvent”, is it ok to just go ahead and mix the solvent in the amp?