PCT Help for Tren and Test

I’ve been getting a little frustrated because I keep reading conflicting advice on PCT for a Tren and Test cycle. Mainly becuase I’ve read nolva reacts sorely as a PCT for Tren. Yet so many people keep seeming to say that nolva is what they used. So, I thought I’d ask the forum and men I relied on during my first cycle to see what they had to say…

My cycle will contain:

10wks (maybe 12) of 100mg/day of TrenA and 500mg/wk (split injections) of TestE

Now I’ve heard that using TestProp is better with the TrenA and that mixing esters is bad. But I dont see where a problem would occur from mixing esters when theres an AAS that includes almost every different ester’d test wrapped into one. If I’m wrong someone please say so.

Now I also know I’m going to need a good AI for this but I was wandering if there was an alternative to using arimidex seeing as how I’m having a hard time obtaining some at a reasonable price.

Give me what ya’ll got. And thanks in advance.

daveybaby.

ps/im 6’ at 213 13%BF

[quote]daveybaby wrote:
I’ve been getting a little frustrated because I keep reading conflicting advice on PCT for a Tren and Test cycle. Mainly becuase I’ve read nolva reacts sorely as a PCT for Tren. Yet so many people keep seeming to say that nolva is what they used. So, I thought I’d ask the forum and men I relied on during my first cycle to see what they had to say…

My cycle will contain:

10wks (maybe 12) of 100mg/day of TrenA and 500mg/wk (split injections) of TestE

Now I’ve heard that using TestProp is better with the TrenA and that mixing esters is bad. But I dont see where a problem would occur from mixing esters when theres an AAS that includes almost every different ester’d test wrapped into one. If I’m wrong someone please say so.

Now I also know I’m going to need a good AI for this but I was wandering if there was an alternative to using arimidex seeing as how I’m having a hard time obtaining some at a reasonable price.

Give me what ya’ll got. And thanks in advance.

daveybaby.

ps/im 6’ at 213 13%BF[/quote]

Before the PCT let’s re-analzye your cycle itself. 100mg ED of Tren Ace is a lot of Tren to be balanced against only 500mg’s of Test Enanthate a week. Myself and most others recommend anywhere from a 4-3 to 2-1 ratio of Test to Tren. In other words, if you insist on running 100mg’s ED of Tren Ace you better bump the Enanthate to 1G a week IMO.

In fact on that subject if you’re going to Tren for 10-12 weeks why not run the Enanthate?

As far as mixing Acetate’s and Enanthate’s that’s an overblown issue. Ace and Prop are often paired together when the duration is less than 6 weeks. Since you’re doing 10-12 why not consider the Enanthate?

Now as far as PCT goes yes there is an opinion out there that advises against Nolva with nor19’s like Deca and Tren. The thought is that it can potentially worsen progestin gyno. Or even perhaps induce gyno during the PCT phase. Here’s been my experience with Nolva and nor19’s. I don’t get gyno on cycle and I use Nolva as my primary PCT drug. No progestrone induced PCT gyno for me with Nolva.

My only caution with Nolva would be if you did develop Gyno from the Tren. However, if you can use an A-dex alternative that should be a near non-issue. Try a reasearch chemical if you cannot find A-dex cheap

I wanted the acetate because for its quick to draw. I wanted to feel something right off the bat to give me that psychological boost that, ‘hey, im on cycle!’ In my little experience I have learned it makes for a better cycle when you feel it from start to finish.

But I guess I could run the enanthate and maybe some dbol the first few weeks?

Now, about my dosages… I’ve taken 500mg a week of test by itself and have just read that 100mg was a good amount of tren acetate a day. So I just paired the two. But if the ratio doesnt match then i’ll definantly change it. thanks, man…

ive found something called femera that was supposed to be better and less expensive than adex. so i guess i could run that and then id be able to run the nolva?? is that what you were saying??

thanks again for the help.

i think femara is letrozole, which acts similarly as arimidex but is harsher on your cholesterol levels and what not… Still good for stopping the conversion of T to E…

Yah, thats pretty much what I had read, too…

u take the tren every 2nd day at bout 75mgs per shot , tren can be alittle harsh aswell sides can be pretty bad for some like high blood pressure , sleeping problems and also fever or flu like syptoms.

i would start at 75 every second day and see how u go from there the test should be fine… as for pct you should run aromsin , clomid and some hcg , if u like u could run nolva all the way up to pct then stop that then jump to ur pct

If running Ace ED is far superior to EOD for many reasons; including minimizing sides

It seems everything has been covered, but I’ll add my thoughts anyway.

1. While I think test is necessary in any cycle, I don’t necessarily think it needs to be more than tren. I’ve run a tren only cycle at 100mg/day and it was great. I later added test (I didn’t have any to start… stupid, I know) and it improved my mood, sleep and resolved the fina-dick problem. I have run 700mg/wk tren with 200mg/wk test and on another occasion 700mg/wk test. Gains were not impaired, or even improved much, and the difference in mood, sleep, and sexual performance was nominal. Point of the story, I’d go for a 1:1 ratio to start to see how you feel, but it isn’t necessary with some people.

On a side note, I’ve run cycles with 2g of total juice and only 500mg test and been fine. To each their own, but now i’m just babbling so I’ll move on.

1. I agree with the nolva and nor-19 being bad. I’ve had weird experiences with this combo with both deca and tren, and the explanation above could possibly vouch for that.

2. Letrozole is some powerful shit. This was the first AI I got and even taking 1000mg/wk test with .5mg/day and have shut down my estrogen completely. It’s good for eliminating or reversing gyno, but for regular use it’s too powerful for most people with moderate cycles. Similarly, even with fish oil and a healthy diet my cholesterol levels went to shit while taking this stuff. It was so strong it actually shut down my sex drive. I switched to arimidex and everything returned to normal.

3. Agreed, run acetate ED. While many report similar gains, the night sweats and mood swings are more severe with EOD.

Wow. Thanks a ton, ya’ll. I had heard EOD was better than ED… but not to that degree. So, thanks for filling me in. I also appreciate the lesson in letrozole. It is advertised as stronger than adex… but I had no idea it was that much stronger! I’ll definantly keep looking for a better adex source.

So i guess as of now, taking in consideration all the advice given thus far, I would say my cycle would look like this…

12wks of 200mgs/wk of Test - 100mgs/M&Th
12wks of 700mgs/wk of Tren - 100mgs/ED
12wks of 1mg/ed

and the PCT I’m still unsure. I know spas said if I run adex then it wouldnt matter if I ran nolva or not. But I could I run a clomid based PCT and be in the safe zone? And if so, how should I run the dosage to keep from causing any problems?

I’m not going to lie to you, Schwarz. I know you said a 1:1 ratio is a good way to start. But I feel I am one of the people you say its unecessary for. The only reason I want to keep Test in is because, like you said, it helps out your libido, mood, etc.

I appreciate all the advice. You guys are hella helpfull…

nar bro run the test higher that would barely replace ur test levels as is … here is a cycle that it very affective no need to run it any higher otherwise ur jus gonna stuff ur body right up…
1-10wks tren A 100mg EOD
1-12wks test E 125mg EOD

start ur pct 2 weeks after ur last injection use clomid and aromasin for ur pct , i would run hcg from week 2 if u can get a hold of that . You may want to throw in a very low dose of t3 in there like 25mg to help since tren will lower your TSH levels and also keep any fat off ya while your gaining

the reason i said to do the test like that is to avoid and spikes in ur blood levels

I also agree that the tren should definately be taken ED rather than EOD.
See Ya

So, the cycle is all straightend out. but what about the PCT? Since Nolva is definantly out of the question, than can I use clomid instead? Or will that cause problems, too?

dude if u run the cycle the way u wrote it ur gonna come across alot of issues

If you choose to run a-dex on cycle you can run nolva during your PCT if you didn’t get any gyno. If you did then yeah migrate to Clomid or even Aromasin

If you are already pinning ed - why not run test prop? Maybe you explained that earlier, and I missed it.

I you are going to run Test E and Tren Ace together - which I have always advised against (you should always try to match the esters) - You will need to stop the Test E to 9-10 days before you stop the tren, and stop the tren 3 days before you start PCT.

I have never heard of Nolva causing problems with the tren, but am not discounting that idea. If you are concerned about that - then pick up some Toremifene for you PCT. And run it for about 30 days post cycle.

I appreciate all yalls help. Yall have helped me out alot.