PCT Help for Dumbass Newb

30 years old, 2 years off and on of Test cyp @ 500/wk 6-8 weeks at a time with short times between varying from 2 weeks to 1 month with no pct. Never had any sides other than testicular atrophy. Recently started having weak erections, frequent urination and mild dull bladder pain. I am planning to try a pct before I end up killing myself. I have on hand arimidex, clomid and HCG. After calling me a dumbass, what’s the best way to utilize the pct drugs on hand?

Have you been using an AI during the time? It sounds like your estrogen is high. I’d recommend you get some blood work before you start your PCT, so you have an idea where you stand.

Run 100mg/wk of test for a month, along with 250iu of HCG every other day. Run the hcg for 2 weeks after you stop the test (so total 1.5 months) wait a few days and start your serm. A few people on this forum, and others, will preach that nolva @20mg/day is just as effective as clomid at a higher dose, so there’s that.

You’ll need to run the arimidex throughout your pct, but I’m not too sure on the dosing, as I’ve never run it.

Thanks for the reply. No, never used an AI, I guess I am one of the lucky ones to never have any gyno. Always great results on the T alone other than some water retention, and I would agree with the high estrogen theory, that’s where my research to this point had led me. So if I dial back the test to 100/wk with the HCG, start the arimidex with the test and HCG? I was able to see a doc and gave him the sad story of how I screwed up by experimenting with AAS and would never do it again and was able to get a Test cyp prescription so I’m a little hesitant to go back and ask for blood work because my shit is jacked up again! Like you said, I have seen apt of guys perch nolva but from my research they are similar and since the clomid is what I have I can’t find a reason not to use it.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:
Thanks for the reply. No, never used an AI, I guess I am one of the lucky ones to never have any gyno. Always great results on the T alone other than some water retention, and I would agree with the high estrogen theory, that’s where my research to this point had led me. So if I dial back the test to 100/wk with the HCG, start the arimidex with the test and HCG? I was able to see a doc and gave him the sad story of how I screwed up by experimenting with AAS and would never do it again and was able to get a Test cyp prescription so I’m a little hesitant to go back and ask for blood work because my shit is jacked up again! Like you said, I have seen apt of guys perch nolva but from my research they are similar and since the clomid is what I have I can’t find a reason not to use it. [/quote]

No your not a lucky one. Gyno is not the only symptom of high estrogen.

High estrogen has other unseen problems that are worse than gyno.

[quote]Trapcity wrote:
Thanks for the reply. No, never used an AI, I guess I am one of the lucky ones to never have any gyno. Always great results on the T alone other than some water retention, and I would agree with the high estrogen theory, that’s where my research to this point had led me. So if I dial back the test to 100/wk with the HCG, start the arimidex with the test and HCG? I was able to see a doc and gave him the sad story of how I screwed up by experimenting with AAS and would never do it again and was able to get a Test cyp prescription so I’m a little hesitant to go back and ask for blood work because my shit is jacked up again! Like you said, I have seen apt of guys perch nolva but from my research they are similar and since the clomid is what I have I can’t find a reason not to use it. [/quote]

He sounds like a terrible doctor. He just gave you testosterone without getting bloodwork done?

What state do you live in? Google privatemdlabs and you can get bloodwork done for cheap, you just need to find a labcorp near you and they will email you the test results.

And yeah I agree with BUDS, I’ve read some horror stories of guys not controlling their estrogen for years and having some VERY serious issues later on in life.

Yes, run the test/hcg/ari together. As I said though, I’m not sure on the dosing of arimidex, there’s quite a few posts in the T-replacement section regarding guys over responding to arimidex and driving their estrogen too low, which will give the same side effects as high estrogen. I also remembered arimidex and nolva wont work together so you’d be better off with the clomid anyway, unless you were able to get something like aromasin.

Let me ask you though, why not just go the TRT route? You were on for a very long time, and its possible your HPTA will never recover. Your PCT will suck, and if you are capable of recovering it will take a long, long time. My advice to you is, find an endocrinologist (a different one than you first saw) and explain your situation. You can stay on the test, you just need to control your estrogen. Just my opinion.

I did have blood work done after going cold turkey on Test for 2 months and had a T of 80 which was brought up to 450 with TRT @ 200mg cyp every 14 days but I was still unhappy so I upped the dose myself to 200/wk., then a few months into that started to have the problems mentioned. I realize at this point a full recovery is probably not going to happen and I have accepted that. I’m fine with pinning once or twice a week as long as I’m training and care what my body looks like. I’m just trying to get rid of the weak boners and get some testicular volume back.

No. This is completely false. Recovery may take a long time but it is very much possible unless you were hypogonadal to begin with. You should discuss this with an endocrinologist and see if he can put you on a HPTA restart protocol. If one endo just brushes you off with a prescription for test, get referred to another.

Unless, of course, you want to keep pinning yourself. Then for God’s sake learn how to control estrogen and get regular bloodwork.