PCT... HCG?

Finally figured this thread thing out. haha! What up? I’m new here. I’m 21; 74’'; 220lbs and about to start my first cycle of Test Enth and EQ.

Been doing a lot of research and feel pretty knowledgeable on the cycle. Haven’t got it all figured out yet, just got a few minor things. Still a lot better off than some of the first timers I’ve been reading about that just jump into it. Haha! I mean, come on! Learn a little about what your doing first. Anyways, sorry off topic.

Had a question about HCG use during the cycle instead of for PCT? Anyone done this before? if so, let me know how it worked out for you. Someone with a lil trial and error. Or just what you’ve learned.

I’ve also been told HCG is an old way of doing things and not really necessary. Everything that I’ve read so far though tells me it’s pretty beneficial.

Let me know your input. thanks!

HCG is good mid cycle, run the typical PCT after your cycle is done though. HCG really shines depending on your cycle length. but HCG should not be your only means of PCT.

[quote]coolcool wrote:
Finally figured this thread thing out. haha! What up? I’m new here. I’m 21; 74’'; 220lbs and about to start my first cycle of Test Enth and EQ.

Been doing a lot of research and feel pretty knowledgeable on the cycle. Haven’t got it all figured out yet, just got a few minor things. Still a lot better off than some of the first timers I’ve been reading about that just jump into it. Haha! I mean, come on! Learn a little about what your doing first. Anyways, sorry off topic.

Had a question about HCG use during the cycle instead of for PCT? Anyone done this before? if so, let me know how it worked out for you. Someone with a lil trial and error. Or just what you’ve learned.

I’ve also been told HCG is an old way of doing things and not really necessary. Everything that I’ve read so far though tells me it’s pretty beneficial.

Let me know your input. thanks!
[/quote]

I like to run and suggest other to run the HCG during the cycle as it is never really meant for PCT anyway, but rather Pre-Pct as the the 2-3 weeks after the last shot while one is waiting for their exogenous levels to drop enough to allow for homeostatis to start. If one’s testicles will be stimulated from the synthetic lh from the HCG then you can bet money that they will respond to your natural endogenous LH too.

While one’s LH is being suppressed during a cycle is a good time to employ HCG to maintain size and function and avoid one more form of suppression after the cycle. Plus it’s always nice to keep yor balls swinging and bigger. I like to run 400iu twice a week or in general something around 700iu/week divided into however many doses one wishes, 100iu/day would work, as would 200iu/eod, etc. Some tend to go a bit lower with 500iu/week divided into two or so doses. The big thing that I like to take into account is that the HCG is going to increase aromatase briefing and therefore estrogen, so keeping the dose around/under an arbitary 500iu per shot is good advice - in other words, it’s probably not a good idea to dose above 500iu once a week rather than spliting it up: plus the shots are so easy anyway.

[quote]TheBeat2 wrote:

I like to run and suggest other to run the HCG during the cycle as it is never really meant for PCT anyway, but rather Pre-Pct as the the 2-3 weeks after the last shot while one is waiting for their exogenous levels to drop enough to allow for homeostatis to start. If one’s testicles will be stimulated from the synthetic lh from the HCG then you can bet money that they will respond to your natural endogenous LH too.

While one’s LH is being suppressed during a cycle is a good time to employ HCG to maintain size and function and avoid one more form of suppression after the cycle. Plus it’s always nice to keep yor balls swinging and bigger. I like to run 400iu twice a week or in general something around 700iu/week divided into however many doses one wishes, 100iu/day would work, as would 200iu/eod, etc. Some tend to go a bit lower with 500iu/week divided into two or so doses. The big thing that I like to take into account is that the HCG is going to increase aromatase briefing and therefore estrogen, so keeping the dose around/under an arbitary 500iu per shot is good advice - in other words, it’s probably not a good idea to dose above 500iu once a week rather than spliting it up: plus the shots are so easy anyway.
[/quote]

Yeah, seems to be exactly what I’ve been reading about. More of a pre PCT with something like nolva for 2-3 weeks and then continue the nolva.

The reason I was curious was that I’ve read some people use it during the entire cycle just enough to keep your testicals producing their natural daily production and never having the trouble of atrophy.

Seems pretty unlikely though.

Something I’ve read from Steroid.com though:

“The only thing small doses of HCG may be useful (sublingually) for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, that´s right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of HCG.”

So wouldn’t want to dose to little or like you said all at once for the entire week.

Pretty good advice though. seems right on what I’ve been reaserching. Haven’t really had the time much lately to do so but I’m learning.

sublingually? under the tongue?

[quote] Brook wrote:
sublingually? under the tongue?[/quote]

Haha! Yes. that is what it means. I don’t know I didn’t write it. Just take in the big picture. haha