T Nation

PCT Has Me Like ???

5'11
Been lifting for 7 years

Looking to do a simple cycle. I am going to run 10 weeks Test-E along with .25 adex eod to start. PCT is going to be Nolva and Clomid 20/20/10/10 each.
Letro on hand.

I am planning on ordering my adex, nolva, clomid, and letro in liquid form today. Does anyone see any issues with my PCT?

That’s way too low for Clomid. Should be more like 100/100/50/50. Nolva’s usually run at 40/40/20/20. Start PCT 2 weeks after last pin.

Thanks for the help

Dont do the nolva and clomid togehter, thats what ive learned, nolva is enough here and mb some hcg on cycle!
remember to keep pushing yourself forward on PCT and eat clean and you wont feel nothing cept slightly loss in pumps

What dose are you running the test at?

If it’s not too high I’d advise against taking adex unless you start seeing signs of high estrogen. At 5’11 and only 185lbs, I’m assuming you are at a low body fat percentage and therefore estrogen control may not be necessary. Some estrogen will actually be helpful for building muscle and strength purposes. Adex may cause your estrogen to be too low, which has some same symptoms as being too high. At that point you’ll need bloodwork to figure out whats goin on.

Have adex on hand, but dont take it unless you feel you need to. My 2 cents

What dose are you running the test at?

If it’s not too high I’d advise against taking adex unless you start seeing signs of high estrogen. At 5’11 and only 185lbs, I’m assuming you are at a low body fat percentage and therefore estrogen control may not be necessary. Some estrogen will actually be helpful for building muscle and strength purposes. Adex may cause your estrogen to be too low, which has some same symptoms as being too high. At that point you’ll need bloodwork to figure out whats goin on.

Have adex on hand, but dont take it unless you feel you need to. My 2 cents

The reason I was planning on running both was because I have read that that was the quickest way to get test production back up, and I also don’t think I will need HGC because this is such a short and simple cycle, but correct me if I am wrong.

I am only running 500mg/week. And I am at a low body fat percentage but I havn’t calculated it. If I was to run Adex would I be sacrificing gains? what If I moved it to .25 E3D or so?